What would you do in this situation?

ElijahRyne

Not that Lazy…
Ok, I found it interesting, but the truth is I don't know how to answer that.

I like the point that you say that the protagonist continues to feel something for her, but I think that by now he already knows that that girl is just problems and it is best to leave her behind as soon as possible. That although he feels something for her, he knows that it will be a matter of time before she comes out with another scam.
I do not disagree with regecting her out right. If things are how I believed them to be, I might be saving myself from pain. Yet, don’t believe that she will continue a long con. I will disagree with paying for her until I both trust her, and am an adult.

Anyways the whole notion of paying for is strange to begin with, if we were to continue our relationship we will pay together. If she disagrees we break up.

I don’t know how much the girl is ‘scamy’. Of course she said she was using me for money, but that could just be an angry backlash due to a lack of trust. How do I know if her saying that was her trying to ‘scam’ me into not caring for her.

In case she is trying to scam again, mom and I refuse to buy anything for her.

I did change the fact that I agreed to marriage, I believe instead we should continue dating. I f she does change I might marry her. If she doesn’t change, I would break up with her.
She is only 18, barely even an adult while I am 16. Marriage should be more far off.

Her ‘harem’ if she even had one to begin with is gone. If she begins to build a new one I will first confront her, and if she still continues it I will break up with her. She was seeing others, but I don’t know if they knew of each other.

I will try to, if possible, turn this into a trusting partnership instead of what it was before.
How do I know if she was truly scamming me? How do I know if she will not get better in the future? The only way to live without regrets is to try again, and see for yourself!

Daitengu

Well the guy is dead. But I think this only benefits her as there is no evidence to indicate otherwise (until the child is born at least). What she is looking for is the sympathy of her mother. Let her think that "that unborn child is hers, her son, so we have to support him" and with that to be able to get money from her.

The goal is not to make the dead man pay. The objective is to get money from his mother, because in theory, she does not know what her son did in the war.

Look man, there's a million Nigerian Princes in the world.

What I hear you saying is: If your mom really believes dead guy is the orphan, what's to prevent her from believing the ex is actually with dead man's child.

All I can say is," Good motha fekin luck!" I've yet to talk a flat eather, anti-vaccer, or any other crazies out of their belief.

Vaxel00

Ask for a prenatal ancestry test using the guy's mother as a cross reference.

The bash her on social media for cheating on a national hero that died in the frontlines, get a lawyer to file a cease and desist and possibly a restraining order.

If push comes to shove, get a gun. If you already have one, use it.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Ignore her. She can find other men to support the baby. I'll try to fall in love with the neighbor.

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
Why does she even know it’s him to begin with? Not only that, if he’s a ‘little boy’, that would just make her a pedophile. Also, if she claims he’s the reincarnation of her deceased partner, the courts are just going to laugh in her face and admit her to a psychiatric ward as there is something obviously wrong with her head. This entire scenario has so many holes in it that make literally no sense. He literally has to do nothing but ignore it. Same with his new mother. Let the bitch go to court and see how quickly her case is thrown out as being laughable.

Last edited:

Vnator

Then one day your greatest fear comes true, one day you see her with someone else, you ask her but she only answers that she is just a friend.
Oh baby you, got what I need. But you say he's just a friend, and you say he's just a friend.

But for real though, she's got no leg to stand on legally to be demanding money. And as a single mother, she doesn't owe her anything either, especially a cheating ex. So just tell her to get lost, she can't do anything about it! And is she going to harass a poor old single mother who lost her son in the war about it? It'd look worse on her than anyone else.

Biggest-Kusa-Out-There

Futanari Enjoyer
Hello, let me first tell you the context before the question.

We started with that you were in love with a girl, you were dying to be with her. After years of trying to do everything possible to make her notice you (SIMP) they have paid off and she starts talking to you. Luck smiles at you and they even start dating, dates are not cheap, but you make the effort to eat instant soups the rest of the month. You try to give your best to her because deep down you know that she could be stolen by someone else.

Then one day your greatest fear comes true, one day you see her with someone else, you ask her but she only answers that she is just a friend. "someone not to worry about". You do not trust her much but you do not want to go deeper for fear of angering her. So you decide to take the most important step, get the ring and declare yourself to her.

She rejects outright and tells you the truth, you weren't even real to her. Just someone fun to hang out with and dine out at restaurants. Days later you find out through rumors that she was even dating several guys at the same time, the same time you were with her. Those guys are even aware of each other's existence, she basically has her own men's harem and you were just someone to get money from.

/////////////Autism warning/////////////////////////

A war breaks out. your country against another. Things are going wrong. Everyone is being enlisted. You too, have to go to the battlefield. You managed to survive for quite some time thanks to your skill and all those hours playing warzone. You still end up dying in the last days of the war.

Then you wake up, you're still alive, you don't know why. Turns out you ended up in the body of a little orphan boy. But this is not an isekai, you are still on earth and you are close to your home. Somehow you manage to convince your mother that you are her son and she accepts you to continue living in the house. You are enormously happy to have a second chance, you even know that a neighbor is in love with you, so with past experiences you know what to do to avoid the same fate. Things are going well

Then one day, your Ex appears out of nowhere, at your door. She is pregnant and begins to tell your mother that the child is yours (clearly is not yours) and she is demanding money to support it, she says that before you went to battle you did it with her. Both you and your mother know that it is a lie, that what they are looking for is to swindle for money, but you also know that killing someone is illegal and the police could end up involved.

What would you do in that situation? preferably answers that are not violent, but some way of telling her to go and fuck herself.
How would the second line of events even take place when I already have all their bodies in my basement after I found out I was being financially exploited?
I mean, that's why they sent me out to war.
Unless another person wears her skin, she can't show up and tell my mom she's pregnant with my child.

RedHunter2296

Competitive Professional In Being Ignored
Ask for a prenatal ancestry test using the guy's mother as a cross reference.

The bash her on social media for cheating on a national hero that died in the frontlines, get a lawyer to file a cease and desist and possibly a restraining order.

If push comes to shove, get a gun. If you already have one, use it.

Well, unfortunately, deceiving soldiers is a very common theme nowadays. As seen on the internet, even in the United States Army there is a saying that basically says that when you return home, throw a bottle on the other side to see if you hit the boyfriend.

Then with violence, well it is not the answer, it is the question, the answer is yes. But seriously he was looking to resolve the issue in a way that doesn't end up using a shovel. Anyway, thanks for your comment.

Ignore her. She can find other men to support the baby. I'll try to fall in love with the neighbor.
Well yes, but how would you tell her?

Why does she even know it’s him to begin with? Not only that, if he’s a ‘little boy’, that would just make her a pedophile. Also, if she claims he’s the reincarnation of her deceased partner, the courts are just going to laugh in her face and admit her to a psychiatric ward as there is something obviously wrong with her head. This entire scenario has so many holes in it that make literally no sense. He literally has to do nothing but ignore it. Same with his new mother. Let the bitch go to court and see how quickly her case is thrown out as being laughable.

Well, the Ex does not know that the child is the reincarnation of the protagonist. She's just there trying to see how she gets money from a mother who lost her son and who theoretically doesn't know what he did during the war. It is a normal scam.

Oh baby you, got what I need. But you say he's just a friend, and you say he's just a friend.

But for real though, she's got no leg to stand on legally to be demanding money. And as a single mother, she doesn't owe her anything either, especially a cheating ex. So just tell her to get lost, she can't do anything about it! And is she going to harass a poor old single mother who lost her son in the war about it? It'd look worse on her than anyone else.

Ok terrible that is obvious and most likely it is punishable, but let's say that you are in that moment in front of her, what would you tell her to leave or how would you make her face how horrible a person she is?

How would the second line of events even take place when I already have all their bodies in my basement after I found out I was being financially exploited?
I mean, that's why they sent me out to war.
Unless another person wears her skin, she can't show up and tell my mom she's pregnant with my child.

In fact I would wonder how she was still alive after saying that. But well let's just suppose that all of them were policemen, armed, black belt, special forces, who worked as guards in a cemetery at night, with a thunderous voice, a lumberjack's beard, thirsty for ron like a sailor. With a bear sweater that they hunted themselves unarmed. Heirs to the throne of the kingdom of Gondor.

Just do exactly this. Why make it complicated?

I have to fill a whole chapter with this :sweating_profusely:.

Thank you very much for your answers because in this way I can know that other ways of seeing this would be done by others.

Last edited:

Vaxel00

[Well, unfortunately, deceiving soldiers is a very common theme nowadays. As seen on the internet, even in the United States Army there is a saying that basically says that when you return home, throw a bottle on the other side to see if you hit the boyfriend.

Then with violence, well it is not the answer, it is the question, the answer is yes. But seriously he was looking to resolve the issue in a way that doesn't end up using a shovel. Anyway, thanks for your comment.]

That's why I said if push comes to shove. When peaceful resolution is made impossible then violence is the only answer. If the opponent knows that violence is out of the question for you, then they know they can cross all boundaries you have without fear of retaliation.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...

We started with that you were in love with a girl, you were dying to be with her. After years of trying to do everything possible to make her notice you (SIMP) they have paid off and she starts talking to you. Luck smiles at you and they even start dating, dates are not cheap, but you make the effort to eat instant soups the rest of the month. You try to give your best to her because deep down you know that she could be stolen by someone else.

Then one day your greatest fear comes true, one day you see her with someone else, you ask her but she only answers that she is just a friend. "someone not to worry about". You do not trust her much but you do not want to go deeper for fear of angering her. So you decide to take the most important step, get the ring and declare yourself to her.

She rejects outright and tells you the truth, you weren't even real to her. Just someone fun to hang out with and dine out at restaurants. Days later you find out through rumors that she was even dating several guys at the same time, the same time you were with her. Those guys are even aware of each other's existence, she basically has her own men's harem and you were just someone to get money from.

A war breaks out. your country against another. Things are going wrong. Everyone is being enlisted. You too, have to go to the battlefield. You managed to survive for quite some time thanks to your skill and all those hours playing warzone. You still end up dying in the last days of the war.

Then you wake up, you're still alive, you don't know why. Turns out you ended up in the body of a little orphan boy. But this is not an isekai, you are still on earth and you are close to your home. Somehow you manage to convince your mother that you are her son and she accepts you to continue living in the house. You are enormously happy to have a second chance, you even know that a neighbor is in love with you, so with past experiences you know what to do to avoid the same fate. Things are going well

Then one day, your Ex appears out of nowhere, at your door. She is pregnant and begins to tell your mother that the child is yours (clearly is not yours) and she is demanding money to support it, she says that before you went to battle you did it with her. Both you and your mother know that it is a lie, that what they are looking for is to swindle for money, but you also know that killing someone is illegal and the police could end up involved.

What would you do in that situation? preferably answers that are not violent, but some way of telling her to go and fuck herself.
I wouldn’t even simp for the girl. But I’d probably ninja run off or something

Vnator

Ok terrible that is obvious and most likely it is punishable, but let's say that you are in that moment in front of her, what would you tell her to leave or how would you make her face how horrible a person she is?
If I'm vindictive, I'd pretend to be a little kid who met your old self and talk about all of the horrible things she did to him with evidence to make her look bad. But I've learned that the best thing you can do for yourself is to not let people like this into your life, or into your mind. And that means letting them fuck off even if you can't take your revenge. Best to just forget and move on.

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.

Dna test for once. Then, since you know it's not yours, let her take the story to court, it shouldn't be a problem to prove that she was with several other men at that time. Besides, can she even hold you accountable since you're "dead"?
Worst she can do, is to spread bad rumours around. Who cares.

Oh, but since you were a simp, you probably give her money and let her leech off of you like a beta cuck