What would you do when you woke up one day inside the body of your main character

nowme_cres

Just wonderin what will y'all do when you're suddenly inside the body of the main character from the story you have last updated. For me, Being a massive gun nut along with being a big busty girl would be alot of fun as well as having a cute little sister to protect you.
The MC is literally me

BlackKnightX

My, my, I'm glad you asked! If I were to turn into a cute Loli witch, then I would do what she did in chapter 7~ :blob_wink:

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
Find a secluded place, set up a privacy barrier (soundproof), stroke and admire my soft and fluffy tail, then scream WHAT THE FLUFF!!! at the top of my lungs. Just for fun.
(✿;≧∇≦;)
(✿^ᆺ^)👍

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
See the problem is, I really feel that the greater the challenge, the better the story. So... I kinda... Rain all unholy fuck down on my MC in a relentless torrent of psychotic horror and pain. Ya know, greater the challenge, the sweeter the reward. So, to become my own MC would...

Hotrod Lantern - Result in me lamenting that I can never have sex with anyone else ever again unless I want to dissolve their pelvis.

Flip The Script - I'd know I was but a pawn in a far greater conflict and literally helpless against the forces arrayed against me.

Hara-Kiri Nonfesance - I'd know that chances are, the only way i could win was to die after I finally found the will to live, because that would be the perfect bookend to this tragic tale.

I Was Summoned - I'd realize I was really really weak and that when the giant planet eating bugs showed up, I was going to have hope my plot armor protects me because otherwise, I got no clue how I'd survive this mashup of all the worst comic book hero tropes. However, I might get laid, so maybe out of the four, this one is the best choice.

expentio

Probably abandoning the main story line, considering I know all the crap that's still in store for her and that there's no greater harm done if she doesn't do it.
That and probably freaking out, as none of my MCs are human anymore.

LORD_SHAXX

troll-face.gif

Commit a large amount of tomfoolery....

Katako

Tell the Female Lead
"Noooo, don't go thereeeeeeee"

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
Probably start training right away. I wouldn't want to be a weakling in a dangerous world. :s_frown:

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Last story I wrote a few words for was a goofy mix of a dungeon (master) story and fantasy super villains, so I'm joining the actually not evil villains and spread the plague of dungeons around the world. Or at least around my garden. Thing's big enough already...

Empyrea

Dense Writer of Lewd
It really depends on which of her bodies it is. I'd probably apologize for taking one of them and warn the main cast of some hurdles they might run into. I assume I'd no longer have control of the story at that point, so I'd also reveal how the world works to them so I'm less likely to die miserably with their help. I'd like to think they'd be understanding since it is just one body and I didn't do it on purpose.

If it's the body stuck in the giant spider I'd probably cry. :sweating_profusely:

Shard

Keeper of Fluffy Tails
Find a secluded place, set up a privacy barrier (soundproof), stroke and admire my soft and fluffy tail, then scream WHAT THE FLUFF!!! at the top of my lungs. Just for fun.
(✿;≧∇≦;)
(✿^ᆺ^)👍
Having a big soft fluffy tail would be amazing.

Since my main character is a literal fox at the moment... I guess I'd have to learn how to move on all fours? And use magic. Then work on gaining humanoid form. Plus side: big fluffy tail even before going humanoid.

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
Don't know, probably massacre the goblin population?

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
Depends on when that is. If it's very early on, I'd probably die considering how heartless my world is. If it's much later, then although I probably wouldn't die because my MC would be incredibly powerful, I'd definitely screw up something.

WeissBlatt

I am become hiatus
Good thing I put my isekai story on hold to write a romcom.
As for what I would do... enjoy the show, I guess :blob_popcorn:. Even if I do nothing, there will be enough side plots unfolding in the background.