What...

MyukiMruieast

Departure of Motivation led me to want water
What would you do if you happen to get the chance to go to another world with a game like system? Let's say that before you can transverse, yet, you must fill up some conditions and questions.

They gave you a paper, and in that paper was a list of Class. You are only allowed to pick one and you must say the reason for choosing it.

Next, character customization. It's nice to customize yourself, right? You can be a loli, a dragon loli, an old loli, a futa, a hot chick, a hot guy, Dio, a half mecha, a ship, an animal, demi-human, an elf, a human, a ghost, a banshee, a skeleton or a bone and so on.

And lastly, your personality. If you get the chance to mend your personality to whatever you like, what kind of personality would you choose? Accompanied with it is status, depending on what personality you've chosen, your status would lean to whatever stats was right. If you're intelligent, your wisdom is a lot, a battle junkie, your attack stat is a lot...

(Am I even in the right forum? Who cares. But I cannot remain a salted fish any longer so...)

ABCGUY

The German Idiot
Class: EVIL GOD
because God is stronk and can do whatever he wants

Character customization: I wanna be Slaneesh from Warhammer

Personality: Like some crazy psychopath

Every stat is just 999.999.999.999.999.999

(I have no idea how much that is)

What did I just write?

MyukiMruieast

Class: EVIL GOD
because God is stronk and can do whatever he wants

Character customization: I wanna be Slaneesh from Warhammer

Personality: Like some crazy psychopath

Every stat is just 999.999.999.999.999.999

(I have no idea how much that is)

What did I just write?

What a wonderful…

Amok

grblbrbl
class: necromancer, just cos
char: vulture
personality: none

in ages long gone the dead gods each chose a single animal to make immortal and vest with their powers. now, after the earthrot has hunted every god into extinction, these avatars remain as constants of the world. the vulture roosts with its kind on cliffs, and when it deigns to descend from these lofty heights, it does so not to feed but to bring unlife to bone and hair and hide, raising great legions of misshapen creatures formed from the remnants of man and beast alike. where it flies they march, they rend.

Last edited:

Stepp

Class: Magic-user, Dollmancer, Golem-user or anything like that really. Bibliophile works too.

Character Customization: I don't know, maybe a Loli? With long black hair that reaches to my thighs. I always did have a thing for long hair. Though short hair is nice too.

Race: Magician (Touhou magician youkai) - Magicians are not simply beings that use magic. They are creatures so immersed and submerged in their craft that their bodies change according to it.

There are two types of Magicians. Magicians that are born to Magician parents, and Humans that turn to Magicians after years of research.

Of course, it is not so easy to become one. One needs talent, hard work, and passion - obsession bordering on insanity to become a true Magician. They are all needed in spades.

Humans have such short lifespans that it is not nearly enough time to research what they want to research enough. And thus, their first goal is to reach for immortality.

Of course, this does not mean that they cannot be killed, it just means that they cannot age. But unlimited lifespan is still quite the blessing to the obsession driven Magicians, because it means that they can research all they want until they eventually get to know all they want to know. But whether someone actually managed to do so is still unknown.

The number of Magicians that died to an accident during an experiment, failing to steal other Magicians' research, accidentally angering a being of higher power, and many many other outside variables, is uncountable. But they still do it anyways, because their thirst for Knowledge is insatiable.

They rarely care for things outside of their research. They spend days, years, centuries researching without stopping for food and rest, for they do not need such earthly things. Their bodies have already changed to not need anything else but magic as sustenance. They can of course still consume such things for entertainment, but it is wholely unnecessary.

Due to the number of things that interest these Magicians to become what they are, no two Magicians are the same.

One can study the use of Dolls and aim for the ultimate autonomous doll, with no need to control them in any way and in no need for a power source as if they have a life of their own.

One can study the Five Eastern Elements whilst hailing from the west side of the world, aiming to completely unravel all the mysteries in the universe.

Or one can study the use of Star Magic, which draws upon the power of the stars while using the power of Love to fuel their magic.

It all depends on what interests them in the end.

(Saw a lot of people here write down some backgrounds to them and thought why not I do the same but HOLY did it get long!)

Personality: Pretty much the same but a bit more driven, curious and a hella lot more intelligent.

Powers: I want a continuously expanding pocket dimension I can enter that contains all the books in all of existence. It doesn't matter if they're forgotten relics of the past, popular and/or obscure pieces of the present, or the yet unknown books of the future. I want them all, even ones from parallel universes.

Last edited:

atgongumerki

class: meh (massively educated Heliomancer)
character customization: myself
personality: myself

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
What would you do if you happen to get the chance to go to another world with a game like system? Let's say that before you can transverse, yet, you must fill up some conditions and questions.

They gave you a paper, and in that paper was a list of Class. You are only allowed to pick one and you must say the reason for choosing it.

Next, character customization. It's nice to customize yourself, right? You can be a loli, a dragon loli, an old loli, a futa, a hot chick, a hot guy, Dio, a half mecha, a ship, an animal, demi-human, an elf, a human, a ghost, a banshee, a skeleton or a bone and so on.

And lastly, your personality. If you get the chance to mend your personality to whatever you like, what kind of personality would you choose? Accompanied with it is status, depending on what personality you've chosen, your status would lean to whatever stats was right. If you're intelligent, your wisdom is a lot, a battle junkie, your attack stat is a lot...

(Am I even in the right forum? Who cares. But I cannot remain a salted fish any longer so...)
This is not a writing prompt. Writing Prompt section is not for 'anything goes' thread. If you do not know what a writing prompt is, kindly do not put up a thread here. Please read the pinned thread. The purpose of writing prompt is to push people to write a story.

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
Class: Dual Wielding Berserker

Character Customization: i wanna be like Rias Gremory from HSDXD

Race: Demonkin preferably a Succubus

Personality: Bloodthirsty Warmaiden who bathes in the blood of her enemies, drinks rum in a human skull and sits in a throne made of human bones but still dresses up like a seductress and sucks human essences while working at a brothel when not killing :sweating_profusely:

Misc: stalks unwary travelers during the night and can lunge like a xenomorph while screaming like a woman giving birth or like a monkey going apeshit.

Last edited:

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
Race: Dragon.

In some stories, they were known as sleepyheads. They love to sleep since they have a longer lifespan. I'd love to just take a nap in some high mountain while enjoying the view, free of trouble.
There may be people that might come to hunt me down, but I can just flee or slaughter them.
To me, dragon race is the ultimate idle lifestyle.

Class: Magician

A Dragon has always been known to be able to wield magic like their breathing, as easy as that.

Character customization: Humanoid transformation is not an impossible spell for the dragon. I'd picked the hair color accordingly to the dragon scale color, if white, then white hair it is. Blue eyes like the ocean.

Personality: likes to sleep a lot. Having a longer lifespan makes him take things slow, there's no feeling of urgency. As a Dragon, he has no fear, but is also humble enough to understand that there exist strong people out there that have the strength to slay him.

In short, dragon is supreme.

EternalSunset0

Class: Dual Wielding Berserker

Character Customization: i wanna be like Rias Gremory from HSDXD

Race: Demonkin preferably a Succubus

Personality: Bloodthirsty Warmaiden who bathes in the blood of her enemies, drinks rum in a human skull and sits in a throne made of human bones but still dresses up like a seductress and sucks human essences while working at a brothel when not killing :sweating_profusely:

Misc: stalks unwary travelers during the night and can lunge like a xenomorph while screaming like a woman giving birth or like monkey getting apeshit.
😲

MyukiMruieast

This is not a writing prompt. Writing Prompt section is not for 'anything goes' thread. If you do not know what a writing prompt is, kindly do not put up a thread here. Please read the pinned thread. The purpose of writing prompt is to push people to write a story.
I understand, Ai-Chan. I'm just not that used to threads and so on. Thanks for telling me.

farmer

Starting from personality, which is the most important part : I want to be a happy person. Happy with anything the isekai world would throw at me. I'd love combat as much as any battle junkies. I'd love making friends as much as any socialites. I'd love helping people as much as any philanthrope. No matter what tragedy I experience, I want to be someone who never becomes sad or angry - an invincible personality. Also, I want all the fetishes.

Less importantly, I want to be a loli

Any class is ok, but a rogue archetype is preferable. Someone who can always find hostilities first and avoid them so I could just avoid all the fights I can't win. I find the archetype to be the most survivable as long as I never become too invested in something that I have to stick my neck out and risk it in battle.

CheekiBreeki

I'm more of a survival game player so...

Class (more like role): Doctor/Paramedic, I'd like to utilize my irl knowledge here but surgery/pharmacology are beyond me

Customization: middle-aged dandy, old enough to have extensive knowledge, but still young enough to not have too much trouble moving around. We're talking about a survival game here. Also no lawlis. It's nice to travel with, but not as a loli.

And with that customization, the stats should be: high int and charisma, above average strength and endurance, average agility and luck.

Personality: Caring uncle, maybe more understanding

p/s: I'd prefer a modern or at least steampunk world

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Class: Merchant/Alchemist or anything that can make easy money. I wanna live long and safe, so no demon lords or world saving.

Race: Trap, Because why not.

Personality: cutesy nympho.
Let's be honest. There's not enough trap protags. That's my whole reason. And if you're already creating an abomination why not do it all the way (or both ways in this case).

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
Class: Visionary
Race: Greater Doppelganger
Default Charac: Long Black ebony hair and eyes that suck the souls who gazed at it.
Personality: Arrogant as those Cultivation Novel's young masters. And cute as Kanna~

Visionary Lore:
The world "They " pictures in mind will come to reality. The future that "They" envisions will surely be staged and become a reality. Objects "They" imagines will appear in reality. "They" can give life to everything virtual and immaterial; this is/achieves a unique sense of humanity.

BlackKnightX

Class: The Author—because, well, we all know the author is the strongest.

Customization: A nice-looking panty—because, ahem… I can always change my appearance with the power of The Author!

Personality: I want a mixed of Accelerator and Issei Hyoudou—cuz being a perverted psycho with the power of The Author sounds like fun~