Whats a novel you genuinely thought was amazing?

I am wondering whats a novel that you read before and thought 'Holy damn this is amazing why isnt this getting more recognition' or 'This is amazing and more people need to read this' ? Totally not gonna start reading all of these novels.
Everyone has different opinions so please dont start calling novels other people like bad.

Ill start with : Worlds' Apocalypse Online

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
I wouldn't say underappreciated, but I liked the Solo Leveling LN, The Count of Monte Cristo is entertaining, and this one's not a novel, but I really enjoyed Akumetsu.

I realized I don't have many novels I really love and that scares me a bit.
Either that, or I have horrible memory, which is probable.

It doesnt have to be underapreciated, it could be a novel everyone knows the name of, but as long as you genuinely like it its fine.
I also really liked solo leveling and ya bet ima put those other 2 in my sights.

Shiver

books;
the Farseer trilogy by robin hobb.
the taltos novels by brust.
please don't tell my parents I'm a supervillain by richard roberts.

Webnovels;
a practical guide to evil by eraticearata
a journey of red and black my Mecanimus

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
It doesnt have to be underapreciated, it could be a novel everyone knows the name of, but as long as you genuinely like it its fine.
I also really liked solo leveling and ya bet ima put those other 2 in my sights.
Good luck! And I swear there were some books I loved, I just don't remember.
Oh I remembered one though.
The title is a little bit...Oh well, I'll put the short version.
Enemy of The World

D

Deleted member 29316

Mushoku Tensei
Shield Bro
Zero no Tsukaima
Sophie and the Rising Sun
Chronicles of Narnia (All 7 books)
Silmarillion
Children of Hurin
The Hobbit
Lord of the Rings (All 3 books)
Count of Monte Cristo
Les Miserables
Noli Me Tangere
El Filibusterismo

And some more novels I couldn't remember the name...

YeetusFeetus

Goblin Slayer
Is it wrong to pick up girls in dungeons!?
Oregairu
Oreshura
Re:Zero kara hajimeru isekai seikatsu
The death mage that doesn't want a forth life

Best novels I've ever read in my life

Generik0

LOTM
LOTR
Hobbit
There Was No Secret Organization
Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court
4.6 Billion Year Symphony of Evolution
Tensura
Low Dimensional Game(Kinda)
Cthulhu Gonfalon(Kinda)
Mulberry Song
World Devouring Serpent
Godzilla: King Of The Monsters(novel ver.)
Godzilla: Planet Of The Monsters(novel)
World War Z
To be a power in the shadows

SailusGebel

The Second Coming of Gluttony, Mushoku Tensei, Release that Witch. Release that Witch is probably popular, though I'm not so sure about everything else. Also, I've got the feeling that the manhwa version of Solo Levelling kind of dwarfed The Second Coming of Gluttony and stole the spotlight.

If talking about the novels that are underappreciated it would probably be Dragon King’s Son-In-Law. It's a Chinese modern-day cultivation novel. And I found it different compared to the usual ones, and mc does act differently. He isn't arrogant, he doesn't think with his dick, and overall he is a likable fellow. The romance isn't like in any other Chinese novels with mc lead. For example, there is a slow burn romance with a tsundere character, and I genuinely liked it. Whereas in most other novels tsundere characters just piss me off.

And if we are talking about original novels instead of translated, then it's got to be World of Women by whatsawhizzer. If you want an r-18 novel with the focus on sex scenes, it's probably the best.

Oh, and if we are talking about published works than it's got to be Evenings on a Farm Near Dikanka by Nikolai Gogol. It's a collection of short stories. I think there isn't such a book in the whole world that I would love more.

Le Pere Goriot.
To Kill a Mocking Bird
Madame Bovary
The Golden Compass
many more :blob_happy:

Mushoku Tensei
Shield Bro
Zero no Tsukaima
Sophie and the Rising Sun
Chronicles of Narnia (All 7 books)
Silmarillion
Children of Hurin
The Hobbit
Lord of the Rings (All 3 books)
Count of Monte Cristo
Les Miserables
Noli Me Tangere
El Filibusterismo

And some more novels I couldn't remember the name...
My God. almost all of these are my fav novels as well. starting from Narnia until Les Miserables:blob_aww:

shiopan

Anna Karenina

I read it 3 times already and always like the ending. Though, I hate the female protagonist so much.

Yes I love tragedy.

D

Deleted member 29316

My God. almost all of these are my fav novels as well. starting from Narnia until Les Miserables:blob_aww:
Ah! Hello there Mademoiselle! Those novels are the inspiration for my stories too. :blob_sir:

The last two novels in my list are the reasons why my country exists today...though during our high school readings I didn't appreciate them. It's only today that I get to appreciate the genius of the author behind those novels. :blob_evil_two:

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
Oh yeah, I don't remember what it's called, but there was this one book I read a long time ago about pottery making. I'm pretty sure it was a fictional backstory of the unknown creator of a certain vase, but I remember liking the book.

Ruriha

Well-known Procrastinator
Overlord, until it wasn't anymore.

Can't think of anything else that I genuinely thought was amazing. I've just been downing myself with generic novels and mangas lately.

i guess it's Goosebumps by R.L Stein

it's the first novel i read, in which you could actually choose how you want the story to be. it can be a lot of fun :D

More than Human by Theodore Sturgeon had a pretty amazing concept, even if it's kinda hard to read.

Invisible Cities and Cosmicomics by Italo Calvino also had pretty great concept, I enjoyed them.

There's also Slaughterhouse-Five and Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut, they're funny novels with interesting concept. While Cat Cradle was good, it wasn't as funny.

A Christmas Carol by Dickens, I kinda read the abridged version with illustrations. It's a simple story, with a powerful message.

and yeah, this one's probably one that most of you haven't heard. it's not really a novel, more like a self-help book, but it's written like a story. the title's Discover Your Destiny by Robin Sharma. i read several of those series, but this one left the deepest impression on me.

For the best novel I've read, I don't think I can pick one. While being enjoyable was enough to make it good for me, I still hadn't found something that completely changed my life for the better, and let me achieve my dreams, no matter how impossible it may seem.

I think, the perfect story is something that will bring me from zero to something much more, and my life won't stay the same again. while i might be placing my hopes too high, i believe, one day, that story will come, or maybe i eventually write it myself.

Ah! Hello there Mademoiselle! Those novels are the inspiration for my stories too. :blob_sir:

The last two novels in my list are the reasons why my country exists today...though during our high school readings I didn't appreciate them. It's only today that I get to appreciate the genius of the author behind those novels. :blob_evil_two:
Perhaps? Philiphine? :blob_aww: