What's in Your Patreon?

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
For those authors who have their own Patreon accounts, what do you have there besides advanced chapters? I've seen other successful published authors who used Patreons as well and they have deleted scenes as well as discarded drafts there that they share with their patrons. How about you?

PrincessFelicie

Catgirl Alchemist
Right now I have given a "free" access to one donation-only author's commentary and unfinished snippets document I made last year, plus I just added a tier where patreons get a shoutout at the end of chapters (name + potential project/story of theirs if they have one).

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Just advance chapters on my end. (well, technically my patreon isn't live yet because I haven't finished the advance chapters for my new novel yet, but it should be in a week or two... And atm I have no plans for anything aside from advance chapters)

If I feel like it's not being very profitable, I think I'll try working on two novels at the same time instead of adding new stuff to the Patreon... I mean, at the end of the day I want to make my living from writing, so I think I'd rather focus on writing instead of finding new things to make the patreons support me.

I currently put nothing in there. I only made one 'cuz if you register after a certain date, you will start with a lower tiered creator account.

Lulible

um My Patreon isn't active but I figured I'd offer advanced chapters and for patreons to Have a character in the story