Whats so special about "for the role".

AlfonzoM6

Is there a special reward,or can you load faster, or is it just to change a role you have to something else so your not "basic" or "like other guys/girls"

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
Is there a special reward,or can you load faster, or is it just to change a role you have to something else so your not "basic" or "like other guys/girls"
Nah man, I jus’ wanna be PINK! Who doesn’t want to be pink?

Alienix

If u have artist role u can unlock artist gallery on discord. If u have author role, u can access auhtor channel.

As for reader role...at least ur name become green and u can upload image on shcord since no role cant upload image.

There is also DJ role too. It doesnt give u anything.

Mihou

Firefly—
Basically, in SHcord (The Official ScribbleHub Discord Server), there are several roles (Artist, Author, Reader, Nitro Booster, Editor, Mentor, Moderator and Admin)

And in those several roles, there exists a role that requires you to make a thread containing the requirements—the role in question is, none other than Artist.

Artist allows you to send messages (and images) to the artist-gallery channel which is a text channel mainly for art images, the role also hands you a pink name as long as you have no other role that is above Artist such as (and not limited to): Author and Nitro Booster.

Basically, what I am saying here is... The more roles you have, the more flex :blobrofl:

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
You can show to other people how amazing and great your dong is with the fact that you can amass every possible role!

But honestly, it's just colors for most of the people. Personally, I like to have as few roles as I can and keep my profile clean.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Practically, it shows what you do primarily (read, write, draw). Superficially, who wouldn't want their names spelled in cool colours? except yellow. yellow fucking sucks

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
It all began with a simple suggestion to make it easier for authors to find potential artists to commission for their cover. Now that pink is a horrendous stigmata. Once you had it, you always will be remembered as one of the pinks. :blob_blank:
Run, run before it gets you!

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
Practically, it shows what you do primarily (read, write, draw). Superficially, who wouldn't want their names spelled in cool colours? except yellow. yellow fucking sucks
Is this you trashing on the boosters?