What's the Most Emojis You can fit on a Profile post?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45782
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45782

Me and @Napelynn tested it out.
So if just emojis and no words
:blob_evil_two: = 28 blobs you fit in a reply on a profile status.
:blob_popcorn_two: = 23 blobs can fit in a reply on a profile status.

So I guess different emojis have different character limits? πŸ‘€

Does how many emojis you can comment on a profile status different from the actual profile status?

How many emojis of certain kinds can you fit in the profile status section. Like 23 for this ___ emoji and so on?

On a relayed question...how many blobs/emoji can you fit on a thread title and on the discussion post? Just the emoji itself and nothing else ..how many is the max for that limit? πŸ‘€

@CadmarLegend the test! πŸ˜ƒ

Agentt

Thighs

Does how many emojis you can comment on a profile status different from the actual profile status?

How many emojis of certain kinds can you fit in the profile status section. Like 23 for this ___ emoji and so on?

On a relayed question...how many blobs/emoji can you fit on a thread title and on the discussion post? Just the emoji itself and nothing else ..how many is the max for that limit? πŸ‘€

Everyone Evaluate!
Sensitive Scientific Testing is going on here. Only Authorised personnel are allowed.

D

Deleted member 45782

Everyone Evaluate!
Sensitive Scientific Testing is going on here. Only Authorised personnel are allowed.
Actually everyone can XD. Just pinging those who like to run and text maxmium reactions, maximum etc. etc. to see if they're curious about this too. :P

lnv

βœͺ Well-Known Hypocrite

500 if you use native unicode ones?

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

D

Deleted member 45782

:blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive::blob_highfive:
i gave up trying to tap so many times...

Last edited by a moderator:

Muddy

I sort of randomly felt like sucking all of the fun out of this, so um... sorry, not sorry, I'm making this boring now.

Each blob is represented by a code, a little piece of text with a fixed number of characters. On the main site the shortest blob is this one, coming in at 9 characters: :blob_happy:. On the forums, it's this one, also coming in at 9 characters: :blob_no: . Yes, they're different, don't ask me why. To know how many blobs you can post, just figure out the character limit, and do the math from there.

If you want to know how many characters your favorite blob takes, either:
  • insert it into a post and copy-paste it (it will be pasted as its code)
  • insert it into a post and click the 'toggle BB code' button (only on the forums)
  • hover over it with your mouse and check its name in the tooltip. Count all characters, including spaces, and add 2
If this hasn't bored you to death by now, here's a little trick. You can toggle BB code, copy-paste like mad, and create blob-walls like the one above with absolutely trivial effort.

D

Deleted member 45782

I sort of randomly felt like sucking all of the fun out of this, so um... sorry, not sorry, I'm making this boring now.

Each blob is represented by a code, a little piece of text with a fixed number of characters. On the main site the shortest blob is this one, coming in at 9 characters: :blob_happy:. On the forums, it's this one, also coming in at 9 characters: :blob_no: . Yes, they're different, don't ask me why. To know how many blobs you can post, just figure out the character limit, and do the math from there.

If you want to know how many characters your favorite blob takes, either:
  • insert it into a post and copy-paste it (it will be pasted as its code)
  • insert it into a post and click the 'toggle BB code' button (only on the forums)
  • hover over it with your mouse and check its name in the tooltip. Count all characters, including spaces, and add 2
If this hasn't bored you to death by now, here's a little trick. You can toggle BB code, copy-paste like mad, and create blob-walls like the one above with absolutely trivial effort.
Cool. Thanks for the info. :D

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.

I am bored... so no... cuz I've got translating to do...