What's the sketchiest thing you've ever searched for your novel?

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
How to hide a crime scene, how to kill someone properly with a gun, weeds and stuff. Meh, pretty normal I guess?

Erys

Her Highness
How long a human can survive without food or water.

Otjag

whale sex and how jellyfish procreate, did it after writing because I was kinda curious though

jannox

How fast a corpse decomposes in a fridge(in the end that info didn't even make it into the story)

I'm pretty sure I'm on a watchlist at this point.
Here's something tame for the forums though.

How long would it take for someone to bleed out with a vertical wrist cut instead of a horizontal wrist cut.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
How to make various forms of drugs and how to paralyze a person permanently using just a knife.

CabbagePreacher

The functions of the various components of gunpowder.

(I wanted to find a way to replace one of those components with magic so that isekai'd John Brown could make a cannon. Turns out, if carbon burns enough then it basically functions like a low explosive. So I just made pyromancers fill a metal tube with charcoal dust and then use fire magic on it hard enough that it caused an explosion.)

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
how long it takes for semen to dry or something among these lines

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
What is the minimum number of passes with a chainsaw it would take to chop up a 12 yo girl, how many milk cartons it would take to contain the body, how much it costs to get a custom made milk carton with said girls face on it and how much it would cost to ship said cartons to her family assuming that they all lived in the same state.

Answer: a hell of a lot cheaper if you drain the body of blood first, so death needed to be by dehydration.

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
How to craft for chemical warfare. How to skin someone. What large of a place is the only pseudo-legal murder spot in the world. Can any veins and arteries be stitched together? How to successfully lobotomize another in a fight by accident. Tensile strength of support beams. How to demolition a large building using only a sledgehammer. Legalities on beating a child to death in self-defense. Examples of real mind breaks. How to thread a gun barrel using only basic tools. Mechanics of a basic dirty bomb. How long to force stockholm syndrome. How the opium trade was managed and how it applies to current narcotics. How to mine without setting off alarms into a compound. Easy to make detonators without electronics.

Fun fact: The FBI watchlist was leaked 2 years ago. Hahaahhahah....
Go look yourself up.

Marmalade

Kitsune-in-training
.... How to kill someone using a garrote, how to make a garrote....
Just as the title says.
UM.... ALSO DON'T JUDGE BUT

how to dress in a maid uniform /parts of a maid uniform. As well as sites selling maid uniforms

• Haha
Reactions: USA