What's Your Favorite Original Character You've Ever Made?

HMiruko

My favorite is Rihoku, a Nighthowl. He's basically a black demon wolf. I've always had a fascination with wolves and always include them in my stories. For my current novel, he was a ferocious but initially weak character. Something that is a similar characteristic of one of my current pets.

Kldran

Oddly, I think my favorite character is from a story I've never written. I've just talked with friends about some story ideas, and it developed into a big idea with a very powerful antagonist, a semi-tragic ending, and a number of twisted tropes, but the story has never actually been written, and likely never will be. I've thought about trying to write it a few times, but I'm pretty sure it's beyond my ability to write, and I'm not even sure which medium is the best for telling it (RPG maker might be more appropriate than just text).

DekuKurohi

What would a combination of ZUN and Nasu be like?
Honestly speaking there’s a lot of character I have created that I haven’t put into any story I published story just yet. There’s a lot of characters I created since childhood I think of putting in these stories of mine (Fun fact most of the characters in my stories so far I made up very recently) and some I’d admit I like more than others.

If I have to talk about the character I have established so far I’d say Tsulemis, the image in my mind of the character is really badass with some interesting backstory I haven’t put out yet since I’m busy writing other stories first. She uses scythe and aesthetically reminiscent of Magus from Chrono Trigger, also being a moon goddess is cool right? It’s more due to cool factor than compelling character I’d say, probably many more I would call a more in-depth character.

I also have a bias toward silver/white haired characters, so there’s that, any of them I probably would’ve say I like them more the others. Yeig I would call a Merlin-type character that’s a lot of fun to write, Lunia I’d admit could’ve been written a bit better than what she got, but I still like her a lot... just because of the white hair, while the rest haven’t made their debut yet so I can’t say anything about them.

While there are some I have more pride in creating than other, I wouldn’t say there’s a definitive winner for my creations really.

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
All of my “stories” are just brain masses residing in the eighteenth circle of Hell my headspace. Often times the oldies get turned into dust and forgotten because I have no reason to remember them so I may be forgetting something. Off the top of my head, I would say one of my characters in a more recent story, who currently does not have a name.

He woke up in a different world, shooting the ending scene of a movie and everyone was yelling at him for getting disoriented at the very end.
So he was like, “man this is a shitty dream.”
And jumps off the cliff they were shooting on in an attempt to wake up. Naturally, the story continues afterwards but I thought it would make for a funny first chapter.

Stratothrax

A snarky foul mouthed house cat that gets the powers of a dragon.