What's Your Motivation?

Freesia.Cutepearl

Nonsensically Weird while Weirdly Nonsensical
fellow author friends.

Hai @Assurbanipal_II

placeintime

Yeeting myself out
well, my motivation at the beginning was just to do something to pass the time. But now I guess my goal is to have my novel published or make a living off of it.

I just got my motivation to writing recently (Welp, I've been on hiatus for more than 2 months bcs I'm lazy to write)
Well, someone challenges me to write and give me the limits of time to publish a chapter. Otherwise, I need to draw something that would hurt my own eyes.

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
I'm a voyeur. I love peeping into the turbulent lives of other (made-up) people.

mystearicah

Just out of curiosity, if your an author, what mainly motivates you to write? Personally, I like to do it for my readers and for myself. Seeing all of the ideas I had in my head being typed out is enjoyable to me.
When you want to start something, obviously, you want to finish it as well. That’s what motivated us most of the time. For me, whenever I’m down and so frustrated about personal matters, I open up my laptop and my brain will do the deed to type what’s needed to be written. I usually write angst, so yeah, hahaha :blob_thor: I write my frustrations. Poof! Yes, there’s another chapter fueled by my frustrations. :blob_no:
I don’t know why I’m laughing at this! Perhaps, I’m too gay sometimes :blobrofl:
What motivation? Where can I get some?
This is me when I have writer’s block :blobrofl:
The thought of killing a character in every few chapters.
OOOOOOHHHHH :blob_popcorn: