When a new chapter is posted and another one is deleted, the new chapter no longer appears on "Latest Updates"

Vnator

As the title says, I did this where I posted a new chapter and deleted a "notice of delay" chapter uploaded a few days before. After deleting it, the new chapter disappeared from the Latest Updates page. Probably a minor bug, but it's really annoying when you're like me and greedy for new readers (or just starting out and you need all you can get).

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
As the title says, I did this where I posted a new chapter and deleted a "notice of delay" chapter uploaded a few days before. After deleting it, the new chapter disappeared from the Latest Updates page. Probably a minor bug, but it's really annoying when you're like me and greedy for new readers (or just starting out and you need all you can get).
That's the anti-cheat system kicking in. The system assumes that you deleted a chapter and reuploaded it for the sake of gaining extra views. When that happens, your latest chapter is removed from the front page.

It's not really a bug, you were just an unfortunate victim of the system.