When do you all open this app

Agentt

Thighs
I am an author and, well, this may be called cheating, but I want to post my chapters so that you can actually see them on latest chapters. I live in a different time zone, where 4 pm for me is 9 am according to scribblehub server.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Sorry to burst your bubble but we literally live in different time zones. Your 4pm may not be everyone else's 9am, it may be my 2am, or Johnathan's 2pm, or Charlie's 6am, or Anwar Muraham a/L Rawiswaran's praying session.

What I do recommend is to split your release times. 1pm, 7am, 4pm, 10am, etc. Vary your post times to garner the widest reach.

Agentt

Thighs
I just wanted to know where majority of people live. Like are majority of people here are Americans? Or European? Or asians knowing English? Splitting of release time is great, but I currently only have one ongoing series.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I am an author and, well, this may be called cheating, but I want to post my chapters so that you can actually see them on latest chapters. I live in a different time zone, where 4 pm for me is 9 am according to scribblehub server.
Scribble Hub's userbase are from all around the world. No matter what time you post, someone somewhere will see it.
(^-^)

X