Resolved When putting [spoiler] inside [author] text "span>" gets added

Businesssn

Brick-San the god of wholesome hentai
That happened to me, what I did was delete it, then copy paste the old writing back in

[author] [-spoiler][word)[/spoiler-] [/author]

You put author then space then spoiler

Author spoiler spoiler author

Mihou

Firefly—
1615149670677.png
1615149713878.png

I can't seem to replicate this issue, is there a step I am missing. I also wonder whether it has something to do with a browser extension the two of you have in mutual like, for example, Ginger tends to put "synonyms definition" onto the end of the chapter whenever it fails to load something.

Businesssn

Brick-San the god of wholesome hentai
Dude dude

You fixed it

[author-][spoile-r][word]-
-[author] will most likely replace it.

remove -

come on

Reisinling

View attachment 6684View attachment 6685
I can't seem to replicate this issue, is there a step I am missing. I also wonder whether it has something to do with a browser extension the two of you have in mutual like, for example, Ginger tends to put "synonyms definition" onto the end of the chapter whenever it fails to load something.
I'm using a clear version of chrome for writing and posting on SH. Maybe it happened because I copied text, which already had [author ][spoiler ] in it from google docs? But then I did it later as well, and yet in other chapters it seems to work okay. Will just delete and rewrite this part later, just wanted to leave it for now to report the bug.

Reisinling

It's fixed
Nope, just happened again. It seems that copying text from google docs sometimes breaks it, but the manual fix is super easy- just delete the line with [ spoiler] and the previous line (I suspect it's some hidden formatting tag denoting end of paragraph, seemingly automatically added by google docs that's causing it)