When was the time you felt really grateful towards a person

someguysomeone

One of the dime a dozen undead
I mean you were having a significant problem or lacking something and someone decided to help you and solved your problem. (instead of you having to do it yourself)
Or someone gave you something (physical or a conversation) which you did not know how much you needed until you got it and your life improved after it.

Give one In Real Life example where you talked to someone face to face.

Or you can give a example where something which was directed at a general audience really helped you. Someone sharing knowledge or wisdom or a idea.
or you talked to someone on discord or forums.

But I am more curious about real life examples where someone really helped you.

D

Deleted member 45782

My parents. Yesterday. A few days before that. Every few days. I'm always reminded of it because I should be prioritizing other things atm.
I'm reminded everyday bc of the circumstances rn, others are not so fortunate. I still got a place so I need to focus better.
Esp. when they tell stories of how they came to America. Like the time a a month and some weeks ago, how their experience as boat refugees and the stories they hear.

Last edited by a moderator:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I'm grateful to the professor who showed me "The Business of Being Born" in my human development class at university. It taught me the truth about Pitocin and epidurals. Without knowing that, I probably would have been forced into an emergency C-section.

Also, I saw my doctor yesterday, and I complained about how they raised the Pitocin to a 9 while I was in labor without consulting me and she was just like, "Oh, well it's normal to take the Pitocin up to 20 or 30." Also, she said that epidurals don't slow down contractions; they actually reduce labor by an average of ten minutes. Well bitch, that's because they start pumping you full of Pitocin, and then you start feeling the pain and ask for more epidural, and then they have to give more Pitocin, and on and on until complications arise and they have to cut you open. Seriously, it's better to feel the pain so they don't go overboard on the Pitocin. How do doctors pretend not to know this shit?

For those of you who didn't read about my labor experience elsewhere in the forums, my husband also watched "The Business of Being Born" and noticed during labor that the nurses were sneakily raising my Pitocin level without talking to us first and that I was in excruciating pain. We ordered them to take the Pitocin from a 9 back down to a 4, and everything was fine after that.

Thanks to my husband, too!

Last edited:

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I mean you were having a significant problem or lacking something and someone decided to help you and solved your problem. (instead of you having to do it yourself)
Or someone gave you something (physical or a conversation) which you did not know how much you needed until you got it and your life improved after it.

Give one In Real Life example where you talked to someone face to face.

Or you can give a example where something which was directed at a general audience really helped you. Someone sharing knowledge or wisdom or a idea.
or you talked to someone on discord or forums.

But I am more curious about real life examples where someone really helped you.
This one time a tour guide told me where the bathroom was.