When your mood disorder demands,

lazyredragon

Ayeeee, my brain has too many ideas terrible that are all violently demanding attention while distracting me from what I'm supposed to be doing so I'll just throw these to the wind
1. World merger reverse isekai world comes to you
2.zodiac based love story
3. Werewolf Mafia/mob/yakuza
4. Hacker vs AI world/Author vs fiction
5. Rats the untold story of rats-let's hear their sufferings of the plague
6. Dragon BL

I should be sleeping/ finalizing my job report ugh.

JayDirex

you should write them all at the same time. quite the challenge.

I'm kidding, I like most of them. particularly werewolf mafia and Isekai comes to Earth.

Arkus86

Now I see werewolves in hats and suits, with tommy guns, brewing booze in underground breweries during prohibition in a fantasy world... maybe low fantasy with some steampunk elements... I love the image in my head, now only if I had some comprehensive story idea and could actually write...

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
Ayeeee, my brain has too many ideas terrible that are all violently demanding attention while distracting me from what I'm supposed to be doing so I'll just throw these to the wind
1. World merger reverse isekai world comes to you
2.zodiac based love story
3. Werewolf Mafia/mob/yakuza
4. Hacker vs AI world/Author vs fiction
5. Rats the untold story of rats-let's hear their sufferings of the plague
6. Dragon BL

I should be sleeping/ finalizing my job report ugh.

Dragon BL, definitely. I actually do know a dragon BL, if you want the link.

Xiaoshen

Earth got hacked, and now the seven planets of the solar system are blending together, each ruled by one head of the werewolf alien drug galactic cartel. They're speciesist against rats. Why? Because a homosexual dragon named Ye Xun DDOSed their universal bitcoin server galaxy with trillions upon trillions upon trillions of pics of rattatouille for murdering his lover in cold blood.

Now the Werewolf mob is in debt, and they were forced to reincarnate Ye Xun's boytoy into a random world. Witness the heartwarming story between a man and his pet mouse who's really his past life's lover. The mice will rise again.

Last edited:

Karver

I'm all for rats. I feel that there is some true potential in that setting.

CL

I am very curious about the rats. What story would they tell around the plague?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I say cram everything you can into one story. Why limit yourself?

lazyredragon

Earth got hacked, and now the seven planets of the solar system are blending together, each ruled by one head of the werewolf alien drug galactic cartel. They're speciesist against rats. Why? Because a homosexual dragon named Ye Xun DDOSed their universal bitcoin server galaxy with trillions upon trillions upon trillions of pics of rattatouille for murdering his lover in cold blood.

Now the Werewolf mob is in debt, and they were forced to reincarnate Ye Xun's boytoy into a random world. Witness the heartwarming story between a man and his pet mouse who's really his past life's lover. The mice will rise again.
This is the greatest scariest thing I have ever read!!!!!