Where can I find a good proofreader for my novels?

cc.mscreeps18

Hello! I was wondering... Where can I find a good proofreader to help me with our novel? Cuz like, I am quite frustrated with my grammar and verb tenses issues. I've been thinking about talking to one because I badly wanted to improve my works and submit it to publishing houses. I badly need money for my health right now that's why I'm writing novels and songs, remixing, art commissions and some other stuff just to earn something.

Thank you esp those who are willing to help me find one. It means a lot to me.

D

Deleted member 29316

Can I see your works? I could check out the grammar for you, since I'm a language teacher...but yeah, it's not 100% accurate.

And it could take some time too.

Draculus-del-Viafat

Hello! I'm not that kind of guy who knows grammar (I'm not stupid at this point, just... fail sometimes), but I can offer you reviwing your novel without mentioning grammar issues, if you want. I've got interested in it and will probably read it soo, so, if you need an overall feedback, or a feedback for each chapter, with details on what I like or dislike about the novel, I'll gladly do them :blob_cookie:

Hello! I'm not that kind of guy who knows grammar (I'm not stupid at this point, just... fail sometimes), but I can offer you reviwing your novel without mentioning grammar issues, if you want. I've got interested in it and will probably read it soo, so, if you need an overall feedback, or a feedback for each chapter, with details on what I like or dislike about the novel, I'll gladly do them :blob_cookie:
Wow
I know I'm not the one who asked about reviewing of proofreaders, I currently look for someone reviewing my novel!
I'm literally a grammar-mistakes queen.
If you dont mind, you can check mine. I'm not forcing you😊
Here : https://www.scribblehub.com/series/154728/the-tyrant-duchess/

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Goodreads has a forum for finding beta readers 😇

Draculus-del-Viafat

Sii

I can take a look for you if you're still looking for one. I can't promise that I'm that good or anything, but I think I can help when I have spare time.

cc.mscreeps18

Here are the links to both of my works... I'm really not confident with what I write because of my grammar issues. I completed the first one but I plan on improving the plot and everything in it, same goes to my ongoing novel. Thank you for your help! I really appreciate you all.

cc.mscreeps18

Thank you so much. I'll take time reading yours too, I want to learn from yours.

cc.mscreeps18

AbigailWP

Producer-Rapper-Writer-Cultivator-Fellow Human
Believe they are sold at the bunnings green house. Just be sure to ask the worker there what soil it needs, how often you should water it and some anything else needed. Remember, you can't put your proof readers in direct sunlight or they'll burn up!

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
Grammarly is helpful. If you're trying to save money then it's free. Not sure how accurate the premium version is though if you're willing to give that a try for excelling quality.

cc.mscreeps18

Grammarly is helpful. If you're trying to save money then it's free. Not sure how accurate the premium version is though if you're willing to give that a try for excelling quality.

Hello! I've been using google docs and so far, I can correct my grammars a bit just like the free version of grammarly. Tho, I would also want to invest on that one since I've been freaking out with my own sentence structures. Thank you for the suggestion.

ChronicleCrawler

♠ItCrawls♠
Hello! I was wondering... Where can I find a good proofreader to help me with our novel? Cuz like, I am quite frustrated with my grammar and verb tenses issues. I've been thinking about talking to one because I badly wanted to improve my works and submit it to publishing houses. I badly need money for my health right now that's why I'm writing novels and songs, remixing, art commissions and some other stuff just to earn something.

Thank you esp those who are willing to help me find one. It means a lot to me.
I can give it a try if you want. Not a pro but like most the people here, I love reading new works. Prolly read at least hundreds of titles. Oh, how about trying to join our SH discord? They love to have someone new over there (PS: Just don't go to the dark side, Mehehe).

Nevertheless, I would like to ask which point do you want me to focus on. Grammar? Plot Progression? Sentence Flow? Readability? Etc.

cc.mscreeps18

I can give it a try if you want. Not a pro but like most the people here, I love reading new works. Prolly read at least hundreds of titles. Oh, how about trying to join our SH discord? They love to have someone new over there (PS: Just don't go to the dark side, Mehehe).

Nevertheless, I would like to ask which point do you want me to focus on. Grammar? Plot Progression? Sentence Flow? Readability? Etc.

Hello! Thanks for your offer. I am wayyyy too anxious with my grammar and plot tho. And I'm quite interested in joining the discord server uwu. I might learn a lot from you guys there :s_smile::s_smile:

Shiver

I agree that Grammarly is great, even the free version is worth it and should be standard kit for any author if you ask me.
I invested in the professional version and it's helped me a lot.
tip: If you want the professional version, download the free one and within a few weeks of activity they'll send you an email with a discount code.

AbigailWP

Producer-Rapper-Writer-Cultivator-Fellow Human
Thats less of a job for a proof reader and of one for an editor... Imo the best editor you can get is yourself a week later and when your volume is done a year later.

cc.mscreeps18

I agree that Grammarly is great, even the free version is worth it and should be standard kit for any author if you ask me.
I invested in the professional version and it's helped me a lot.
tip: If you want the professional version, download the free one and within a few weeks of activity they'll send you an email with a discount code.

Thank you for the tip! Will do soon.