Where can I find a good stock image of the thing I'm looking for?

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
I'm pretty decent at photoshop, not the best but decent, and I've been looking for days for a succubus tail that forms a heart. I've been looking forever and have had no luck. Everywhere I look, I only find images of full bodied succubus which I don't have the time, energy, or skill necessary to take them out of the image if that's even possible, or I just get a heart.

I've been thinking to ask for artists to draw just the tail and I'll do the photoshop work myself, but I'm broke as hell and I wouldn't want to waste anyone's time. So if anyone can send me in the right direction then that'll be cool.

KrisVFX

God of Creation
I'm pretty decent at photoshop, not the best but decent, and I've been looking for days for a succubus tail that forms a heart. I've been looking forever and have had no luck. Everywhere I look, I only find images of full bodied succubus which I don't have the time, energy, or skill necessary to take them out of the image if that's even possible, or I just get a heart.

I've been thinking to ask for artists to draw just the tail and I'll do the photoshop work myself, but I'm broke as hell and I wouldn't want to waste anyone's time. So if anyone can send me in the right direction then that'll be cool.
Usually when i can't find anything in google photos, I look into different websites or apps such as pinterest or DeviantArt by searching specific things I want to find.

Mr.Grey-Cat

is this useful? found it in google (in less than 10 second)

eb65324f-d7c9-46d6-921f-ba1f1231a104_800.png