Where do you read MTLs? Can anyone recommend a site?

Lost_Strings

I'm not sure if i'm at the right thread but if not just tell me~:blob_sir: *sips coffee*

So there's a lot of novels that I've been reading 'Machine translated' but I don't know if there's actually a better way to do it.I noticed how some sites differ in a way so do recommend me yours or a good site to read. I am an impatient reader and i'm not embarrassed about it :blob_shade:

give me some lnmtl sites please~ :blob_melt:

bananapink

The Sickly Banana
I'm not sure if i'm at the right thread but if not just tell me~:blob_sir: *sips coffee*

So there's a lot of novels that I've been reading 'Machine translated' but I don't know if there's actually a better way to do it.I noticed how some sites differ in a way so do recommend me yours or a good site to read. I am an impatient reader and i'm not embarrassed about it :blob_shade:

copy the original Chinese title and paste on Google, from there you will be able to get many suggested raw sites. 69shu.com is one

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~

Impatient reader describes me so well :blob_joy:
Also, I agree with bananapink but with a twist because I'm extra lazy. Instead of keeping on copy and pasting to google translate, you could go on settings and adjust to the language that the raw is in to automatically translate to English. I do this on chrome and it's on my phone, I'm not sure about other devices or sites but this is one way to do it.:blob_salute:

Lost_Strings

Also, I agree with bananapink but with a twist because I'm extra lazy. Instead of keeping on copy and pasting to google translate, you could go on settings and adjust to the language that the raw is in to automatically translate to English. I do this on chrome and it's on my phone, I'm not sure about other devices or sites but this is one way to do it.:blob_salute:
copy the original Chinese title and paste on Google, from there you will be able to get many suggested raw sites. 69shu.com is one

Thanks you two~ :blob_popcorn::blob_melt:

bananapink

The Sickly Banana

True!!! Ugh, it's a pain copy-pasting, trackpad's getting abused too often. I prefer using mobile as well.

DaoFox

『Silkmaid』『Queen Sylvia Glasscrest of Arya』
Yes. Tried it once. I'm too afraid to face that abomination again.
but did you try it with LMS? now THAT was traumatising heh. a whole volume MTLed and saved in a .txt file :P