Where North Korea at?

Inedible

Where North Korea at?

Whenever I read manhwa revolving around towers/gates/dungeons, I always (not really) think to myself, where the North Koreans at? Like, shouldn’t they also be climbing the tower with the other nations? I understand why they’re not mentioned, but still, you gotta wonder, how would Kim Jong-Un shake things up?

Would they use or exploit their S-Class Soldier (If the author decided to give them such a trump card) to grow their nation? Would the S-Class Soldier, who has the absolute power to crumble a small nation have the desire to escape, only to keep it to themselves in place for fear of the safety of their family.

Would the North Koreans form some sort of revolution, having acquired the ability to level up, or would they still be stripped of their will, having fallen to a slavery skill?

And would North Korea develop some super nuke, capable of one shotting an S-Class dungeon?

Like bruh, North Korea could literally outperform the demons, dragons, or whatever is going to destroy the world.

Nihilism

It's an a.u of Earth! North Korea doesn't exist in those universe! Instead its part of South Korea or just Korea!

Daitengu

Generally dictatorships are ill pressed to deal with change other than to close borders and be insular.

No idea what's going on? Close up so there's no risk of losing authority.

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
They already have nukes. It'd be the same situation as now, just weapons of mass-destruction now would be humanoid. That's it.
Would the North Koreans form some sort of revolution, having acquired the ability to level up, or would they still be stripped of their will, having fallen to a slavery skill?
Ironically, I would not be surprised if some capitalist country oligarch would be the first in that theoretical world to begin to enslave their citizens, or have that society collapse - or both in whatever order.
Would the S-Class Soldier, who has the absolute power to crumble a small nation have the desire to escape, only to keep it to themselves in place for fear of the safety of their family
Or maybe they actually believe in the ideology of their country and use their skills for bettering it, because it's tiresome to see people putting their opinions on the ways other people think into other peoples' mouths like they know better, even if they don't understand each other.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
They already have nukes. It'd be the same situation as now, just weapons of mass-destruction now would be humanoid. That's it.
Technology requires the cooperation of many to establish the necessary foundation.
Most of the stories I read avoid that for the sake of a subversion of fate narrative.

Poleg

King of the birds and the fish.
Where North Korea at?

Whenever I read manhwa revolving around towers/gates/dungeons, I always (not really) think to myself, where the North Koreans at? Like, shouldn’t they also be climbing the tower with the other nations? I understand why they’re not mentioned, but still, you gotta wonder, how would Kim Jong-Un shake things up?

Would they use or exploit their S-Class Soldier (If the author decided to give them such a trump card) to grow their nation? Would the S-Class Soldier, who has the absolute power to crumble a small nation have the desire to escape, only to keep it to themselves in place for fear of the safety of their family.

And would North Korea develop some super nuke, capable of one shotting an S-Class dungeon?

Like bruh, North Korea could literally outperform the demons, dragons, or whatever is going to destroy the world.
Best Korea*

JayDirex

kim-lede-1300x826.jpg

rain-090

Ironically, I would not be surprised if some capitalist country oligarch would be the first in that theoretical world to begin to enslave their citizens, or have that society collapse - or both in whatever order.

Or maybe they actually believe in the ideology of their country and use their skills for bettering it, because it's tiresome to see people putting their opinions on the ways other people think into other peoples' mouths like they know better, even if they don't understand each other.
Literally almost everyone who is not put on show in North Korea is starving in some way

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Where North Korea at?

South koreans probably dont recognize best Korea

Schultz_von

Yeah, North Korea is a kind of sensitive topic and not many authors want to open that can of worms. I mean the only Manhwa that I know mentioning North Korea is "Hero has returned"

InceTagn

A stranger passing by.
I will write a Novel about North Korea
I will read it then. There are some sensitive topic that people avoid. But there are some author talented enough to play with/around them

MR.DANTE

If the dictatorship is competent and take the correct decision, and North Korea is at list somewhat competent they should be able to adapt way quicker than any government with a less tight control on the nation, by the same token bad leadership or incorrect decisions would crush the nation way faster than any other governament

on a different note, if you can survive in north korea you are probably more resilient than basically everyone else wich should be an advantage

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
North Korea is too strict some of my favorite shows aren't even in there and they have extreme moderation I would touch north korea with a ten foot pole, I hate Ji Ji Ping

Psycholor

Writing Trash
It's an a.u of Earth! North Korea doesn't exist in those universe! Instead its part of South Korea or just Korea!
This is incorrect, Comrade. It is South Korea that does not exist. All Korea is Best Korea, under the benevolent rule of Glorious Leader!

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
I would be surprised if the fanatical bunch in there wouldn't go to the extremes with the help of the government to show their superiority. You'd think they would at least understand that forcing people to progress would be a bad choice against possible demigods. They'd probably go the glorious leader route of feeding the higher ups experience.

Simplest thing I can come up with for now is whaling equipment. I'm mostly going the lack of ethics approach for this but, other nations might be initially stuck on ethics. They can go ham on spearing creatures non stop until they get downed and then having the leaders walk up to cut them down. While other nations would still have PETA and social media breathing down their necks.

The world: Oh noes. The disembodied flesh abomination is screaming in pain. Why didn't the military one tap it? It's suffering!

NK: Shove the white phosphorous up it's ass! Prep Kim's chainsaw!