Where would you take this idea?

Nixil

I have written the simpler plots at the start and more advanced plots near the end.

The standard progression from this point onwards is typically as follows (in other words these ideas have all been done before):

The protagonist goes to the world with nothing (hard mode)
The Goddess follows her in spiritual or material form either helping or just giving advice + hard mode
The Goddess sends a messenger to communicate or help the protagonist + hard mode
Finally, just degenerate isekai where the Goddess makes the protagonist op

Before I get to more advanced plots, I have some things to say. The Shakespearean like prose is honestly annoying to read and it's not just because I have flashbacks to my English teacher chucking plays by Shakespear and novels by Charles Dickens at me. Secondly, should the Goddess really be blushing, the 'sex' they have is not out of love, but desire.

Some of the advanced plots require some changing of the plot as it is currently quite limiting, as in it leads to well to power fantasy isekai.

The first one is where the protagonist has to actually win the love of the Goddess before being able to get the 'sexy time'. The protagonist has to go through herculean tasks in hard mode. Close to the end where the protagonist is near death, the Goddess will appear, unable to bare how much the protagonist is struggling, and save the protagonist thereby showing her love. This won't be a deus ex machina if it is properly foreshadowed (e.g. minor miracles) and it won't seem as the obvious conclusion if the protagonist suffers during the journey (e.g. loss of companions, loss of limbs, starvation etc.)

The next one has no changes to the plot. However, instead of going on the standard isekai journey, the protagonist becomes a follower of the Goddess' religion and tries to convert people to it. The problem is the protagonist is the only follower.

The third idea also follows through with what happens in chapter one. But the Goddess is over-possessive / maybe yandere. This would work best if the protagonist was brought back to their own world and the Goddess would perhaps say something like kill your parents to prove you still love me. However, this could still work in the isekai world.

In the fourth plot the 'sexy times' didn't occur. The Goddess instead grants the wish by creating a mortal clone of herself. The protagonist sees the clone in a bad situation (e.g. as a slave or in the middle of a war zone) or just a brief glance and the protagonist tries to chase after her, but the clone disappears. The situation could be like Denna in the king killer chronicles by Patrick Rothfus.

The final situation I will give is the only one that doesn't require the protagonist to be deeply in love with the Goddess. Because, in my opinion, the protagonist is a broken person, the Goddess tries to fix her life. This could perhaps be done in the isekai world, but it would make more sense in the original world. Or what would make an interesting story was if the Goddess gave the protagonist fake memories like in 'your story' by Sugaru Mikai (it can be found on novelupdates) and the protagonist, over her journey, misses her original world more and more. This would become a psychological novel and is hard to do right?

Anyway I hope this helps you with some ideas to continue on the story.

Torii

Hm, what do you find annoying about it? Do you find the characters annoying? Is the logic of the interaction not to your taste (as with the blushing)?

Nixil

What I found annoying was the writing style and it's just my opinion so if people enjoy it then there is nothing to change.

My second point was yes there are all powerful beings that blush and act cutesy, there are also people who say "you look cute, lets have sex", but would an all powerful being blush to that? I'm not saying there isn't a character who would blush to that, it's just kind of awkward in my opinion and it is just my opinion. You can do whatever you want in your stories.