Which toilet gives you the best inspiration for writing?

I heard that people often gets inspiration when sitting in the toilet.

Is there any specific toilets where you feel more inspired than ever?

If you want, you can also specify the dream, inspirational toilet for our research purposes.

ElijahRyne

Not that Lazy…

If you want, you can also specify the dream, inspirational toilet for our research purposes.
Occasionally I write while on one, here is how it works.
Public toilets = Fast writing relying mostly on instinct, will actually finish a chapter. Will need to be heavily edited later, preferably at another public toilet.
Private toilets = Slower and more meticulous, might not finish the chapter I am working on. Needs some editing after.

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
I do.
I get inspired by hearing the sound of the shit going down the drain and thinking of how shitty my fucking life is and how much I would like to flush myself :D

God I wish I was dead at times...
I don't wanna die, but I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all.

And then I think of how bad the world is, and how fucked up we are as both a society and a race. And how disgusting are the systems we are forced to rely on. And I recall as a a programmer as how our lives are manipulated by algorithms made by selfish jerks to drown themselves in money while providing naught to the user other than vain and washed up content in wafts of putrid retardedness and hypocritical cleanliness that nobody actually thinks, only shows as such to others to avoid being cancelled for saying the underlying humane, selfish and prejudicial beliefs every single human has. Hiding under the guise of innocence, painting those who were exposed as monsters and abominations to distance themselves from what they truly are, equal monsters, capable of atrocities, war-crimes and genocides, always hiding under the flag of whoever is in command, avoiding any and all responsibility and always blaming others for their own shortcomings, be them rulers, dictators, bosses or even Gods.

I... don't feel good Mr. Stark...
Proceeds to take a massive dump.

I do.
I get inspired by hearing the sound of the shit going down the drain and thinking of how shitty my fucking life is and how much I would like to flush myself :D

And then I think of how bad the world is, and how fucked up we are as both a society and a race. And how disgusting are the systems we are forced to rely on. And I recall as a a programmer as how our lives are manipulated by algorithms made by selfish jerks to drown themselves in money while providing naught to the user other than vain and washed up content in wafts of putrid retardedness and hypocritical cleanliness that nobody actually thinks, only shows as such to others to avoid being cancelled for saying the underlying humane, selfish and prejudicial beliefs every single human has. Hiding under the guise of innocence, painting those who were exposed as monsters and abominations to distance themselves from what they truly are, equal monsters, capable of atrocities, war-crimes and genocides, always hiding under the flag of whoever is in command, avoiding any and all responsibility and always blaming others for their own shortcomings, be them rulers, dictators, bosses or even Gods.

yeah i agree, society sucks.

though i wonder if your company's toilet will force you to code and give you an enema if you got things wrong, such as missing a semicolon or forgot to have comments in every single line.

Occasionally I write while on one, here is how it works.
Public toilets = Fast writing relying mostly on instinct, will actually finish a chapter. Will need to be heavily edited later, preferably at another public toilet.
Private toilets = Slower and more meticulous, might not finish the chapter I am working on. Needs some editing after.

did you write on your phone though? I find it too troublesome to type without a physical keyboard like in laptop and pc.

Most inspirational toilet would probably be a comfortable one. So a heated toilet seat with a bidet and a seat texture of your preference.
Never thought I'd be drooling over a toilet but that genuinely sounds so great

Personally, I don't think the toilet itself gives out good inspiration. I think it depends more on the type of dump you're taking. A good one, bad one, long one, etc.

ElijahRyne

Not that Lazy…
did you write on your phone though? I find it too troublesome to type without a physical keyboard like in laptop and pc.
Tablet, phones are to small. As for real keyboards, even after 3 years of typing class, I can not type more than 12wpm…

InceTagn

A stranger passing by.
Now I understand why after reading some story I feel depressed and defeated.
Just hope you are not literally writing shit.
I do.

ConcubusBunny

Chaotic lewd enby bunny. They/them
It's a public toilet, not really writing in the toilet but it's inspiration that I get while on it, like the feeling of muffled noise outside while I'm inside a nice quiet space that helps me get inspired to write if that makes sense, I mean writing while on the jon is very uncomfortable

Best quote I ever read in a trail register:
"What is it about mountain tops and bathroom stalls that turns you all into poets?" -- Anonymous (but presumably a woman)

If you have to ask, you'll never know.