Which was the novel that inspired your story the most?

• Thread starter Deleted member 90073
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 90073

What was the novel that you took the largest inspiration from?

whitewoman

The Wandering Inn 1000%

I finished the newest audiobook and can't wait for the next one. The narrator does such a great job with thu voices especially the antinium. I basically just took the class and level system then the general feel of the world.

What about you?

D

Deleted member 90073

The Wandering Inn 1000%

I finished the newest audiobook and can't wait for the next one. The narrator does such a great job with thu voices especially the antinium. I basically just took the class and level system then the general feel of the world.

What about you?
Tbh, it wasn't a novel per se that inspired my work the most. The biggest inspiration for me came from popular manga. A manga named Attack on Titan. The biggest inspiration I took from it was its theme of freedom and what it means to be free. Honestly, this was the story that got me into writing since I find the theme of freedom very beautiful. So I write, hoping to convey something similar with my story.

Also, thanks for the recommendation :)

whitewoman

Tbh, it wasn't a novel per se that inspired my work the most. The biggest inspiration for me came from popular manga. A manga named Attack on Titan. The biggest inspiration I took from it was its theme of freedom and what it means to be free. Honestly, this was the story that got me into writing since I find the theme of freedom very beautiful. So I write, hoping to convey something similar with my story.

Also, thanks for the recommendation :)
Sounds great! Hope you can achieve it, just don't take inspiration from the avengers for the ending pls.

D

Deleted member 90073

Sounds great! Hope you can achieve it, just don't take inspiration from the avengers for the ending pls.
Lol, I held myself back from talking about the ending since I wasn't sure if you had read it or not. But yes, I was disappointed to say the least.

D

Deleted member 90073

I can't remember the name, but I really disliked it, so I started writing out of spite to prove to myself, that mine can be better.
Now writing is my favorite hobby, I do it for fun, and out of kindness I allow you all to enjoy my work.
Bro did a revenge story irl

The inspiration for me to start writing is actually a video game titled Breath of Fire IV. I was still a kid at that time but I found the storywriting something else and it made me want to write stories for video game.s

Though as for now, I'd rather keep it as a casual hobby.

D

Deleted member 90073

The inspiration for me to start writing is actually a video game titled Breath of Fire IV. I was still a kid at that time but I found the storywriting something else and it made me want to write stories for video game.s

Though as for now, I'd rather keep it as a casual hobby.
Never heard of the game :0. I will look into it. But video games inspiring you to write is really cool to hear!
Blood Rose Rebellion and The Last Jedi making headways at the same time. I have a legitimate hatred for both MC's.
Another revenge story on this post lol.

D

Deleted member 90073

Not a regular novel, but I played Idol Manager and went 'hey, this seems like a fun concept...'
lol

Stan Lee's run of spiderman according to themes, and a bit of Kill la Kill and venom for aesthetics.
Spiderman is great for themes. It features some of the most iconic stories in fiction.

Shakugan no Shana for the general setting. Not a novel, but Persona 4 for the story structure.
Persona 4 is pretty good.

Simo

A lazy sloth
I can't remember the name, but I really disliked it, so I started writing out of spite to prove to myself, that mine can be better.
Now writing is my favorite hobby, I do it for fun, and out of kindness I allow you all to enjoy my work.
Ohhh, I was somewhat the same! I got annoyed with the direction a story I was reading took, and I thought why the hell not I can do better… Spoiler: I didn’t do better XD but still with time I managed to improve so all is good )

D

Deleted member 90073

Ohhh, I was somewhat the same! I got annoyed with the direction a story I was reading took, and I thought why the hell not I can do better… Spoiler: I didn’t do better XD but still with time I managed to improve so all is good )
Hate does really fuel passion for most people huh...