Which Would You Rather Reincarnate As In A Litrpg Fantasy World?

Which Would You Rather Reincarnate As In A Litrpg Fantasy World?

• Wolf

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Deer

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Cat

• Tree

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • A Deity

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Human

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Elf

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Orc

• Dwarf

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Troll

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Custom Beastkin

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Dragon

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • A Saiyan

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I'd go with a catgirl for sure, it's basically a human, but cuter and with actual better physical capabilities~

The only downside is that there is a chance there would be non-human haters out there that would try hunting/slaving me, but... It's worth the risk I guess?
Question: So you chose something, but if you could specify the details of your choice then what would those specifics be? Maybe try two different approaches. If you had infinite customization, or if there were limitations to what you could specify.
Oh, that's an interesting question, let's see...

I'd like to have two tails because... Well, because, I just like the concept, really.

Also, I wouldn't have lots of fur and what not, dear God no, I hate body hair. Just cat ears and two tails. Everything else would be just like a human.

For physical description, pale skin, Amethyst eyes, black hair/tail.

And for physical capabilities... Better sense of smell/hear because of being a cat. Better reflexes for being a cat too, and actually better magic as well because more connected to natural elements than humans and what not, I'd basically be a straight upgrade when compared to the human race in any shape or form.
Y'all, if you're a deity then you can just change forms into any of the others, at any time you want.

There is no choice.

Unless I become some useless deity like Aqua. That would suck.
Tbh, deity is the one that I'd be least likely to choose. I mean... You'd probably have duties towards your followers, you'd need to be careful with intra-pantheon politics to avoid causing divine wars, would need to care for the balance of the world and... You'd probably have severe limitations on how to interact with the mortal world, as your mere presence might cause disasters and what not.

Too many responsibilities and too many restrictions just to get power... I'd rather choose a dragon or a Saiyan if all I wanted was power.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Unless I become some useless deity like Aqua. That would suck.
Yeah no one want to be aqua
She's only useless because she's stupid. Her actual abilities are pretty good in the right situations.

Tbh, deity is the one that I'd be least likely to choose. I mean... You'd probably have duties towards your followers,
Yeah, what would our followers be like? If they ever met me can you imagine the disappointment? :whistle:

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
She's only useless because she's stupid. Her actual abilities are pretty good in the right situations.

I fear rather 100 donkeys led by a lion, than 100 lions led by a donkey. :blob_reach:

Moshi

Tbh, deity is the one that I'd be least likely to choose. I mean... You'd probably have duties towards your followers, you'd need to be careful with intra-pantheon politics to avoid causing divine wars, would need to care for the balance of the world and... You'd probably have severe limitations on how to interact with the mortal world, as your mere presence might cause disasters and what not.
Hmm, I was thinking more like a Japanese kami, a local deity, rather than the more Western pantheon/supreme being type.
Yeah, what would our followers be like? If they ever met me can you imagine the disappointment? :whistle:
If anyone follows me, then they should already know what they're getting into XD

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Hmm, I was thinking more like a Japanese kami, a local deity, rather than the more Western pantheon/supreme being type.
Well, the deity part isn't customizable, so you'd have to pray you'll get a kami-like deity! xD

I wouldn't be willing to bet in the chance tbh... >.>

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
Hidden in the mirror is the form of God
Refracting reflecting eyes which don't accept
Reflecting in the mirror is a cute beastkin
Their beauty much more than you expect

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
Dragons soaring through the sky
Deities that shall never die
Getting stronger as you yell
Or having cuteness as your shell