Which Would You Rather Reincarnate As In A Litrpg Fantasy World?

Which Would You Rather Reincarnate As In A Litrpg Fantasy World?

• Wolf

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Deer

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Cat

• Tree

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • A Deity

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Human

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Elf

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Orc

• Dwarf

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Troll

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Custom Beastkin

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Dragon

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • A Saiyan

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters

Llamadragon

Why wuld you want to be reincarnated as a deer or a cat? They live for like ten years and then they die of old age, unless something eats them.

Wretch

Undead men tell tales
Elf, I'm all for those good looks man, considering I resemble an incredibly ugly caveman. Also in general elves can do life/earth/plant magic which is cool.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
A dra-*Saw the last choice*Saiyan, Definetly saiyan. Who needs to live long when you can grow stronger? Plus, it might be cool to not only get stronger physically, but using magic that keeps getting stronger seems cool. Plus, i might unlock super saiyan while fighting a dragon.

Depending on my luck, being strong as a god can be a cakewalk due to my special trait of mine.

Cyrania

I will go with deer, after all, it is an RPG, maybe you could evolve, and deer are so beautifully regal.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
I saw Dragon and I thought power! Then I saw elf and I thought ... humanoid, hmmm, but even if I had pointy ears the dragon still lives longer. Then I saw Deity, and I was like, "Well, time for the Evil God Yorda to corrupt these prudes." They shall sacrifice their busty dark elves, animal eared girls, hot crying masochist demon men, and dragon lolis to me, their patron goddess. The end.

Choose Wisely Young One.

Menacing words. Now when I wake up tomorrow I won't be as surprised.

Last edited:

Rizon

Imma be a deer and evolve to xerneas then get caught with a pokeball by a ten-yo kid lol

Last edited:

FireflyFanatic

Rawr. Trans rights.
Elaine. Catkin girl, green eyes, straight black hair down to mid back, 5"3", more towards the lean/skinny side of weight, clawed nails, and while not vampire fangs, slightly sharper than usual teeth. Ranger skillset, so a mix between archer and thief. Cat form might be nice, but not super important to me.
EDIT: Chaotic Neutral. Likes shiny things. A lot. Also a bookworm. But only for fiction. Hates studying.

I've got this all planned out. I'm totally gonna be my D&D character.

Last edited:

Zoey

Mustachu
Catkin girl, green eyes, straight black hair down to mid back, 5"3", more towards the lean/skinny side of weight, clawed nails, and while not vampire fangs, slightly sharper than usual teeth. Ranger skillset, so a mix between archer and thief. Cat form might be nice, but not super important to me.

I've got this all planned out. I'm totally gonna be my D&D character.
Mind taking a stray cat with you while your at it.