Which Would You Rather Reincarnate As In A Litrpg Fantasy World?

Which Would You Rather Reincarnate As In A Litrpg Fantasy World?

• Wolf

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Deer

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Cat

• Tree

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • A Deity

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Human

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Elf

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Orc

• Dwarf

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Troll

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Custom Beastkin

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Dragon

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • A Saiyan

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters

FireflyFanatic

Rawr. Trans rights.
Mind taking a stray cat with you while your at it.

Woo, Elaine has gained a familiar! As long as you don't mind doing a little scouting or helping me grab the loot every now and then, that is. Whether or not it's mine, well.... you know how cats are. It's their fault for not taking better care of "their" shinies. :blob_wink:
(Chaotic Neutral, obviously. What did you expect?)

Last edited:

Storymask

I went with Custom Beastkin because I could customize myself however I want and with whatever powers I want... thinking a magical demi-god Lykois (aka wolf cat) beastkin.

Last edited:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
A dra-*Saw the last choice*Saiyan, Definetly saiyan. Who needs to live long when you can grow stronger? Plus, it might be cool to not only get stronger physically, but using magic that keeps getting stronger seems cool. Plus, i might unlock super saiyan while fighting a dragon.

Depending on my luck, being strong as a god can be a cakewalk due to my special trait of mine.
Masochism?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I saw Dragon and I thought power! Then I saw elf and I thought ... humanoid, hmmm, but even if I had pointy ears the dragon still lives longer. Then I saw Deity, and I was like, "Well, time for the Evil God Yorda to corrupt these prudes." They shall sacrifice their busty dark elves, animal eared girls, hot masochist demon men, and dragon lolis to me, their patron goddess. The end.
so a pervert
Elaine. Catkin girl, green eyes, straight black hair down to mid back, 5"3", more towards the lean/skinny side of weight, clawed nails, and while not vampire fangs, slightly sharper than usual teeth. Ranger skillset, so a mix between archer and thief. Cat form might be nice, but not super important to me.
EDIT: Chaotic Neutral. Likes shiny things. A lot. Also a bookworm. But only for fiction. Hates studying.

I've got this all planned out. I'm totally gonna be my D&D character.
cat robin hood got it
why can I not be the system itself?
now there's the real shit
Masochism?
I Defeated The Demon Lord by Dropping the Soap And Now I'm The New Demon Lord?!!!!11!!!1!
Can I reincarnate as the author?
done
futa loli god
the whole world drops the soap for you

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
A human because I bet human supremism would result in demi-humans slaves and the likes ( in disguise as a harem of the protagonist ). Any animals would get hunted by adventures, and demons would fall under the protagonist ( either die or be a part of his harem. ).

A deity isn't even good if the story followed the true format of JRPG, because, at the end of the day, the protagonist is going to go against the goddess.

Ethereal

The same way RedPanda has replied red panda, I will reply catgirl.
Okay I'll keep that in mind but may I point out I put custom beastkin on the list so you could turn that into a catgirls?

Ethereal

A human because I bet human supremism would result in demi-humans slaves and the likes ( in disguise as a harem of the protagonist ). Any animals would get hunted by adventures, and demons would fall under the protagonist ( either die or be a part of his harem. ).

A deity isn't even good if the story followed the true format of JRPG, because, at the end of the day, the protagonist is going to go against the goddess.
Nice lol

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
There are a lot of Dragon Ball fans! If 10% of people feel that Saiyans >> Deity, Dragons, Elves, Beastkin, and all the others then that is impressive. It must mean there are likely even more DB fans out there than 10% of SH users if this was a good random sample because I like DB, but I still didn't vote Saiyan and I'm sure there are more people like me.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
:blob_uwu: I also picked beastkin, but I was surprised by the number of people who chose that!

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
Wolf: Hell no. I like wolves, but they ain't that strong.
Deer: Too much of an herbivore. Not a lot of natural combat strength. I also don't have thumbs. FUCK.
Cat: Cute, but a little small. Sure, it's easy to be picked up as a pet, but self sufficiency is important too.
Tree: I can't move. If someone comes for me, I'm getting chopped down real fast.
A Diety: High potential, but I would probably have to listen to people spout prayers to me and decide who to bless and whatnot. Sounds boring.
Human: Generic. I need some SPICE.
Orc: I might end up reincarnating as an idiot. No. Also, I don't want to end up as a pig-like orc.
Dwarf: I like being tall and not having a beard. No.
Troll: Same thing as the orc, the idiocy problem. Nice regeneration, but fire seems like to obvious of a weakness.
Custom Beastkin: Maybe? Depends on how much flavor you add.
Dragon: Overwhelming power and strength, all at the low, low cost of being a huge monster that can only destroy things. The amount of food necessary to feed yourself would be gigantic! No way am I touching that.
A Saiyan: I refuse on principle. That ain't the kind of fantasy I want to live.

All in all: Custom beastkin is the least terrible option here.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Wolf: Hell no. I like wolves, but they ain't that strong.
Deer: Too much of an herbivore. Not a lot of natural combat strength. I also don't have thumbs. FUCK.
Cat: Cute, but a little small. Sure, it's easy to be picked up as a pet, but self sufficiency is important too.
Tree: I can't move. If someone comes for me, I'm getting chopped down real fast.
A Diety: High potential, but I would probably have to listen to people spout prayers to me and decide who to bless and whatnot. Sounds boring.
Human: Generic. I need some SPICE.
Orc: I might end up reincarnating as an idiot. No. Also, I don't want to end up as a pig-like orc.
Dwarf: I like being tall and not having a beard. No.
Troll: Same thing as the orc, the idiocy problem. Nice regeneration, but fire seems like to obvious of a weakness.
Custom Beastkin: Maybe? Depends on how much flavor you add.
Dragon: Overwhelming power and strength, all at the low, low cost of being a huge monster that can only destroy things. The amount of food necessary to feed yourself would be gigantic! No way am I touching that.
A Saiyan: I refuse on principle. That ain't the kind of fantasy I want to live.

All in all: Custom beastkin is the least terrible option here.

You missed elf. Try again.