Who Actually Uses The News Feed Function?

Yorth

Swordman
Idk, it seems like a really cool feature. Though the visual interface is really clunky and has too much stuff going on, plus it's in its own little corner so I don't know if anyone actually use it.

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
I have no idea what you're talking about and am understandably curious. What is the News Feed Function?

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
I have no idea what you're talking about and am understandably curious. What is the News Feed Function?
Basically it just shows the latest activity of who you follow( if they have it allows in settings)

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I never used it myself, but it's useful for stalking the people you follow~

Since I just use the follow function as a friend list of sorts though, mine is usually pretty cluttered and mostly useless.

What I use more is the sidebar with Latest Posts and Latest Profile Posts, those seem more useful to me~

Yorth

Swordman
I never used it myself, but it's useful for stalking the people you follow~

Since I just use the follow function as a friend list of sorts though, mine is usually pretty cluttered and mostly useless.

What I use more is the sidebar with Latest Posts and Latest Profile Posts, those seem more useful to me~
Yeah, they're definitely more useful, though obviously not scalable. Maybe once there is like 50k people running around in the forums the news feed feature would be more useful?

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
I never used the news feed option since I just look at all the forum posts/profile posts. Using news feed would mean I need to start stalking following people!

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Yeah, they're definitely more useful, though obviously not scalable. Maybe once there is like 50k people running around in the forums the news feed feature would be more useful?
NUF has over 100k and the new profile posts and new posts is still pretty useful~

Of course it can't keep track of everything that happens, but it's useful enough to find a few interesting things from time to time~