Who am i

AhoDesuGa

What boy wizard magically grew a beard each night?

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
Ok man, fair enough. It's a great avi

Yup! :) *satisfied*

Here I am as a writer putting out spam a story(avi is loosly based on MC of the story). There I am an anonymous reader. That and I didn't like the default L avatar on this forum (Which I guess is based on the first letter of your name?)

R0

Prequel_Memes
Yup! :) *satisfied*

Here I am as a writer putting out spam a story. There I am an anonymous reader. That and I didn't like the default L avatar on this forum (Which I guess is based on the first letter of your name?)
Lol dude, always thought your name is inv short for invisible or something Dx. What does Lnv mean?

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
Lol dude, always thought your name is inv short for invisible or something Dx. What does Lnv mean?

Even Tony thought my name was inv. I don't understand, can't people see the 1 pixel difference between the two? look: lI , 1 whole pixel!

Lnv = Light Novels

Pretty simple really.

R0

Prequel_Memes
Even Tony thought my name was inv. I don't understand, can't people see the 1 pixel difference between the two? look: lI , 1 whole pixel!

Lnv = Light Novels

Pretty simple really.
It's hard to see when they're not next to each other.

R0

Prequel_Memes

Lnv = Light Novels

Pretty simple really.
Light Novels? What are you, a nerd? Jkjk

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
It's hard to see when they're not next to each other.

It's a good thing no one is shameless enough to create an account called Inv and impersonate me... well people will quickly notice the 1 whole pixel difference and would never fall for it anyways.

Not to mention my unique NUF avatar that is hard to copy

I'll have you know I'm a Well-known Hypocrite... or will be... soon... just you wait...

Nyanko

The Clawing Chaos, Nyanlathotep
Could be worse, you could name yourself after the cutesy Japanese term for Kitten. I look down on anyone who does that!

And you should have used a capital L, I thought it was Inv too

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
Could be worse, you could name yourself after the cutesy Japanese term for Kitten. I look down on anyone who does that!

And you should have used a capital L, I thought it was Inv too

Eh? but then I'd have to stretch to the shift key... you underestimate my laziness!

PS My name might confuse some people (not sure why), but pretty sure my name isn't that close to R0's name (the one you responded to) >.>

Nyanko

The Clawing Chaos, Nyanlathotep
Eh? but then I'd have to stretch to the shift key... you underestimate my laziness!

PS My name might confuse some people (not sure why), but pretty sure my name isn't that close to R0's name (the one you responded to) >.>
Death to quotes! I shall claw them to death.
And 0 and O are very distinctive! The only problem is they're too close to each other on a querty keyboard.

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
Death to quotes! I shall claw them to death.
And 0 and O are very distinctive! The only problem is they're too close to each other on a querty keyboard.

VVell, you never knoVV VVhen someone sneaks in letters that impersonate ''others''...