Who else writes better 20+ hours after waking up? I want a show of hands.

Write better 20+ hours since waking up?

• Total voters

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
I do, don’t know why, but I have messed up my sleep schedule. I have class in 6 hours, and have yet to sleep so I began to write, then edit, then post……
Now what?

Aefener

Heh, I've been there when still at uni. My writing spree and inspiration would hit me late at night. But now that I'm working I need to be functional the next day. :ROFLMAO: And since I have to wake up much earlier than I had to for lectures, I'm usually super drowsy around 10 P.M. anyway. :sleep:

RaizarP

A Giga Chad
I usually write all the time in my spare time. Like today, I managed to write around 8K words worth of chapters.
Writing after waking up from sleep work the best for me

Jesse.S.Pierce

When I'm tired and my brain turns to mush, I tend to criticize myself less on what I write down, or think for that matter.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I usually need an hour or so to wake up but on my days off I'll usually write like crazy from 7 am to 8 pm just because. Sometimes I get so into it that I forget to eat.

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
don't write but when i'm tired i just do the thing i'm doing without really thinking about it

Vnator

When I get tired, I enter the zone where I just stop caring about things around me and my mind just drones out.