Lloyd

Professional Writer
I think it's Charizard.
1. Cool looking
2. Fire
3. Can fly
4. He is so good he got 2 mega evolutions and a Gigantimax
5. He is a dragon
6. Has the most expensive cards (all rare Charizards are worth like $50 - $100,00)

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
Vaporeon, here's the reason why:

Did you know that in terms of male human and female Pokémon breeding, Vaporeon is the most compatible Pokémon for humans? Not only are they in the field egg group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Vaporeon are an average of 3”03’ tall and 63.9 pounds, this means they’re large enough to be able handle human dicks, and with their impressive Base Stats for HP and access to Acid Armor, you can be rough with one. Due to their mostly water based biology, there’s no doubt in my mind that an aroused Vaporeon would be incredibly wet, so wet that you could easily have sex with one for hours without getting sore. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll Eyes, Captivate, Charm, and Tail Whip, along with not having fur to hide nipples, so it’d be incredibly easy for one to get you in the mood. With their abilities Water Absorb and Hydration, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Pokémon comes close to this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you pull out enough, you can make your Vaporeon turn white. Vaporeon is literally built for human dick. Ungodly defense stat+high HP pool+Acid Armor means it can take cock all day, all shapes and sizes and still come for more.

Lloyd

Professional Writer

Did you know that in terms of male human and female Pokémon breeding, Vaporeon is the most compatible Pokémon for humans? Not only are they in the field egg group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Vaporeon are an average of 3”03’ tall and 63.9 pounds, this means they’re large enough to be able handle human dicks, and with their impressive Base Stats for HP and access to Acid Armor, you can be rough with one. Due to their mostly water based biology, there’s no doubt in my mind that an aroused Vaporeon would be incredibly wet, so wet that you could easily have sex with one for hours without getting sore. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll Eyes, Captivate, Charm, and Tail Whip, along with not having fur to hide nipples, so it’d be incredibly easy for one to get you in the mood. With their abilities Water Absorb and Hydration, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Pokémon comes close to this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you pull out enough, you can make your Vaporeon turn white. Vaporeon is literally built for human dick. Ungodly defense stat+high HP pool+Acid Armor means it can take cock all day, all shapes and sizes and still come for more.
But it's a dog.
Why?

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Mew, or maybe Mewtwo. But why are there two of them now?

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
If you had a time machine that could take you back to 2012 I could give you an opinion, but now I honestly can’t remember most of them now.

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
If you had a time machine that could take you back to 2012 I could give you an opinion, but now I honestly can’t remember most of them now.
i would link bdg's ultimate pokérap to help you remember but it is now out of date

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Yes, but why? Why would they make a second one. Most people couldn't even prove the existence of Mew.
They had like fossils and stuff, and were working on reviving fossilized pokemon Jurassic Park style

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
They had like fossils and stuff, and were working on reviving fossilized pokemon Jurassic Park style
You mean the number 9 most likely to scientifically happen movie currently.

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]

My man
Palkia, i been a fan since the first movie i see it.