Who is the most unrealistic character in real life?

When it comes to realism, I originally expect everything to make sense logically.

Although in real life itself (some through reddit posts), I found a lot of absurd people like the Kevin story. I'm not sure if people like that actually exist at all.

Who do you think has the most unrealistic character in real life?

killwrites

Need motivation
as "unrealistic" as someone IRL can be, i'm sure someone like that truly exists (devil's proof logic?)

tho if u ask me, i'd say mark zuckerburg lol

Jemini

I get the sneaking suspicion somebody is going to try making a sharp politically partisan comment.

I want to say this up front. No matter which side you want to attack with your reference, all politicians are realistic in my perspective. Their motives are messy, the only unrealistic appearances we get about any of them is from media spin and a lack of information that we are being given.

as "unrealistic" as someone IRL can be, i'm sure someone like that truly exists (devil's proof logic?)

tho if u ask me, i'd say mark zuckerburg lol
zuckerberg be like: nice meme, 30 days ban :DDDDD

i'm still laughing on how they flagged an unassuming math graph as sensitive content.

I get the sneaking suspicion somebody is going to try making a sharp politically partisan comment.

I want to say this up front. No matter which side you want to attack with your reference, all politicians are realistic in my perspective. Their motives are messy, the only unrealistic appearances we get about any of them is from media spin and a lack of information that we are being given.
i have to say their absurd performance is quite entertaining, at least we have more meme materials and more reasons to watch the news (except getting an accurate information).

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
yeah my fucking ma. i already did the chores and she's still bitchin'. she's a fucking gta character that's for sure. ain't no way someone got so much spite to spit on even after I did everything right.

yeah my fucking ma. i already did the chores and she's still bitchin'. she's a fucking gta character that's for sure. ain't no way someone got so much spite to spit on even after I did everything right.

it feels so relatable.

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
Whoever votes for conservative, religious nutjobs in my and any other country even as they screw their own voters over and over again is the most unrealistic character and no amount of drugs can explain it

Whoever votes for conservative, religious nutjobs in my and any other country even as they screw their own voters over and over again is the most unrealistic character and no amount of drugs can explain it

sounds like stockholm syndrome

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
When it comes to realism, I originally expect everything to make sense logically.

Although in real life itself (some through reddit posts), I found a lot of absurd people like the Kevin story. I'm not sure if people like that actually exist at all.

Who do you think has the most unrealistic character in real life?
Probably me. Literally compounded entropy of all insane people.

PhillisCreziles

﹤Once a Potato﹥
I have legitimately met with random people out in the public who act like NPC's, and it's pretty scary. It's not even because I have poor socializing skills. It's probably either I have terrible luck with the kinds of people I meet, or I am in a poorly programmed simulation.
Who knows?

ElijahRyne

Not that Lazy…
There is also Marvin Heemeyer. Angry at the town government, he modified a bulldozer into a tank, and went on a rampage…