Who is the strongest!?

BlackKnightX

To all the authors out there who write a power-fantasy story with an OP mc, how powerful is your protagonist? What are they capable of? What can they do? What’s their most powerful skill?

I wanna see how powerful can one character get, so please share~

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
This is just drafted and not published, so . . .
My MC's most powerful skill so far is teleporting things. She learns it from Iktomi, though. The idea is that she'll pick up different skills from different gods to defeat the one who cursed her.

Biggest-Kusa-Out-There

Futanari Enjoyer
Heh. She's a futa, so wins by default...
Also:
Literally the physically strongest sentient being in my fiction's world. She can run faster than sound, has high reflexes and near instant reaction time, is made of highly concentrated 'mana' so most shit don't work on her as would on 'flesh beings'.

Sadly she has a fear of heights, so she can't use her most powerful skills (yet), lmao. One skill is about throwing her weapon down with such strength it reaches terminal velocity and becomes unstoppable, sending out a massive shockwave that rivals the tsar bomba in energy delivery.

BlackKnightX

Heh. She's a futa, so wins by default...
Also:
Literally the physically strongest sentient being in my fiction's world. She can run faster than sound, has high reflexes and near instant reaction time, is made of highly concentrated 'mana' so most shit don't work on her as would on 'flesh beings'.

Sadly she has a fear of heights, so she can't use her most powerful skills (yet), lmao. One skill is about throwing her weapon down with such strength it reaches terminal velocity and becomes unstoppable, sending out a massive shockwave that rivals the tsar bomba in energy delivery.
You really love futa, huh? 😂

Nazgand

In my story, the MC has 'omnipotence' (the ability to do whatever the MC wants) with safety features like {the inability to lose said 'omnipotence', the inability to do what the MC wants to not do}.

ElijahRyne

Not that Lazy…
To all the authors out there who write a power-fantasy story with an OP mc, how powerful is your protagonist? What are they capable of? What can they do? What’s their most powerful skill?

I have yet to start writing it, but, by the end of p2, Igwe Ild will eventually be able to control all metals with nothing but thoughts and comands, down to the quark level, and up to a solar system wide. Oh, and a metal is all elements, besides hydrogen and helium! I would say a Thanos level threat… Right?

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>

What is a power-fantasy?

BlackKnightX

In my story, the MC has 'omnipotence' (the ability to do whatever the MC wants) with safety features like {the inability to lose said 'omnipotence', the inability to do what the MC wants to not do}.
Damn, that’s a literal god! I have to check it out.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
The power to become truly happy with who they are and what they have.

I think I won this one folks

BlackKnightX

The power to become truly happy with who they are and what they have.

I think I won this one folks
It’s cool in real life, yes. But in fiction, it will become stale real fast. Why bother reading a fiction if it’s the same as living your life?

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Well the story is unreleased, but the mc is basically an author, reality warping powers and all. Most of the characters have a reality within them, or are an anthropomorphized version of reality themselves. The power was gained by recognizing their true, deepest desire and transmuting it into reality in its purest form(Fuck reality, I'll make things how I truly want and can be satisfied with type of thing). They are conceptually unable to recognize death, and the only way to kill them is if I delete the draft of the story.
Yeah this shit got real meta.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
It’s cool in real life, yes. But in fiction, it will become stale real fast. Why bother reading a fiction if it’s the same as living your life?
If it was the same as real life, why are you here spending time with escapist novels?

No serious offense meant. And yes, hard to bring across in a not stale way, though imo the same goes for most everything in the OP genre

Last edited:

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...

Instant action. Literally makes everything possible.