Who is the strongest!?

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Oh by the way, if you want to see characters that are so OP that it fries your brain, just look up suggsverse. The author basically made it so he can powerwank and win internet arguments.

BlackKnightX

Well the story is unreleased, but the mc is basically an author, reality warping powers and all. Most of the characters have a reality within them, or are an anthropomorphized version of reality themselves. The power was gained by recognizing their true, deepest desire and transmuting it into reality in its purest form(Fuck reality, I'll make things how I truly want and can be satisfied with type of thing). They are conceptually unable to recognize death, and the only way to kill them is if I delete the draft of the story.
Yeah this shit got real meta.
Another literal god~ 😂

The power to create reality itself seems to be the most powerful one so far, since it’s a real godly power and all. Though, I think there are some of the anime characters who have the power to delete reality. They seems to be stronger than god, ability-wise. Can’t remember them, though.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
The power to become truly happy with who they are and what they have.

I think I won this one folks
Truly, the greatest power.
Unless they happen to be immortal, that kind of causes a paradox.
Another literal god~ 😂

The power to create reality itself seems to be the most powerful one so far, since it’s a real godly power and all. Though, I think there are some of the anime characters who have the power to delete reality. They seems to be stronger than god, ability-wise. Can’t remember them, though.
It kind of becomes pointless to make comparisons at that point, when they come from different verses it's like trying to compare the infinity between 1 and 2 and the infinity between 2 and 3, one may look bigger than the other but it holds no meaning. Numbers are concepts made by humans after all, even 52 factorial is already too much for us to comprehend.

The most powerful would be the readers tbh, without them everything would simply cease to exist. They're basically Azathoth.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
It kind of becomes pointless to make comparisons at that point, when they come from different verses it's like trying to compare the infinity between 1 and 2 and the infinity between 2 and 3, one may look bigger than the other but it holds no meaning. Numbers are concepts made by humans after all, even 52 factorial is already too much for us to comprehend.
You could compare by looking at how interesting said powers are to use.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
You could compare by looking at how interesting said powers are to use.
I meant like the classical "goku vs x character" comparison. Having reality warping powers would mean I could delete my memory and give myself only a specific set of powers for a specific period of time, so I think the level of interest would be about the same. I would much rather have creation rather than destruction though, as having an off switch and not much else would be boring.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
To all the authors out there who write a power-fantasy story with an OP mc, how powerful is your protagonist? What are they capable of? What can they do? What’s their most powerful skill?

I wanna see how powerful can one character get, so please share~
Old OC of mine from my more chuuni days, but long story short he ate Reality.

BlackKnightX

If it was the same as real life, why are you here spending time with escapist novels?
Cuz it’s not the same as real life, duh!

My point is, the power to become truly happy with who they are and what they have would be cool in real life but not so much in fiction. And since it’s not that enjoyable in fiction, then why bother reading it?

This is just my personal taste~ 😝

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Truly, the greatest power.
Unless they happen to be immortal, that kind of causes a paradox.

The most powerful would be the readers tbh, without them everything would simply cease to exist. They're basically Azathoth.
Yeah, comparing OP characters is something I've done a lot of, and it's frankly tiring. The difference in cosmic lore and stuff also tend to make it even harder, so as Zirr said, it's about how interesting they are. My oldest OCs, from when I was like 8 years old, despite how cringe and generic their names and such are, they were some of the most fun ones to mess around with. For context, i did online roleplaying.

_oinkchan

To all the authors out there who write a power-fantasy story with an OP mc, how powerful is your protagonist? What are they capable of? What can they do? What’s their most powerful skill?

I wanna see how powerful can one character get, so please share~
Currently my mc can destroy worlds with a single attack. He is a half god not yet ascended, all his lovers and wives are the stronger and are figures of influence and extreme power.

ElijahRyne

Not that Lazy…
I meant like the classical "goku vs x character" comparison. Having reality warping powers would mean I could delete my memory and give myself only a specific set of powers for a specific period of time, so I think the level of interest would be about the same. I would much rather have creation rather than destruction though, as having an off switch and not much else would be boring.
It depends on how the character(s) use their power. In example, Saiki Kusuo, a psychic with near godlike power, wants to be normal. He may be overpowered, but so what? That is not the main focus of the story. Instead, it is how Saiki try’s to limit his powers that makes it fun. (Saiki Kusuo no psy-nan, anime and manga)

BlackKnightX

Wait, what?

If you put it like that, then I think the author is more powerful. The readers are just an observer, not the creator. So everything will continue to exist even without them. So the author, who’s technically the one who creates “everything” is more powerful.

If we look at it from your perspective, that is.
Old OC of mine from my more chuuni days, but long story short he ate Reality.
Here comes the same concept again~ 😂

The most powerful ability so far always have to do with the reality.

Last edited:

SailusGebel

Wait, what?

If you put it like that, then I think the author is more powerful. The readers are just an observer, not the creator. So everything will continue to exist even without them. So the author, who’s technique the one who creates “everything” is more powerful.

Authors cater to readers.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Wait, what?

If you put it like that, then I think the author is more powerful. The readers are just an observer, not the creator. So everything will continue to exist even without them. So the author, who’s technically the one who creates “everything” is more powerful.

Here comes the same concept again~ 😂

The most powerful ability so far always have to do with the reality.
The story lives as long as there is someone to read it. If the author stops writing, it won't continue but if no one reads it the text may as well not exist.

RaidenInfinity

One who draws catgirls
VRMMORPG-isekai story. Game was purely PvE thus the balancing paid no heed to PvP scenarios.

So there's the mc with the level 1 skill in his class's skill tree being:

[Thunder Blast]: Blasts a single target with electricity and inflicts paralysis. Instant cast. No way to evade, no way to resist.

And more of them imbalanced as heck skills that makes sense in PvE but absolutely nuts in PvP...

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
Out of all the characters I've introduced so far, Typhon is the strongest. His sheer physicality is well above the others, for instance he can accidentally run straight through massive trees, and his Monster Creation skill is, above all else, an act of Creation. And can do almost anything. Basically, he can create any monster with basically any skill he can think of, as long as the monster's rank isn't too high. Too bad he's a dumbass. That said, some of my other characters should eventually surpass him. Since I don't intend for him to grow much stronger, but rather, his power growth will mostly be familiarizing himself with what he can already do. Assuming I ever get back into writing "Mythic Monster Typhon". In terms of skills, Anima will likely become the most dangerous with the next few Uniques.

Jemini

Does the early established power-ceiling in a weak-to-strong story count? Because I based my world on the body of Tiamat, a dragon so colossal and powerful that after she dies, 11 entire worlds each around the size of Europe were created on her body.

My MC is slated to eventually come across enough power to connect these disconnected 11 worlds.

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
Damn it! I don’t have an OP mc. :’(

Must be because of them being too common in manga and fiction that i have never wanted to create one. :’(

I am such an outcast. :’(

SailusGebel

Damn it! I don’t have an OP mc. :’(

Must be because of them being too common in manga and fiction that i have never wanted to create one. :’(

I am such an outcast. :’(
You're not an outcast. I'm the same, and some people here are probably the same. However, there is no point in writing it here. That's why you don't see those people.