Who Should Be THE MOD(s)?

Tyranny good?

• Total voters

Suryae

Dismembered
Challenge accepted. Will that be measured by volume or by calories?
It's one thing to fill a jar with male ejaculation matter.

It's another thing to fill the same jar with a rotting corpse of a starving novelist.

At least it's better than those My Little Pony NSFW jars

Last edited by a moderator:

jabathehut

Resident Troll
Though we know it's the tyranny that runs this place and this thread will have no impact on the actual appointment of the dictator assistant, I need those sweet like numbers.

In an impossible world where Tony tells you that he likes your yaoi Tony fanfic and wants you to appoint the mods for SHF, who would you pick, and why? Can you foresee any changes when the said mod(s) come(s) into power?

I'm an anarchist so I don't want mods. DOWN WITH THE TONY! NUFSHF WILL RAISE UP!
Mod me. I would ban everyone, therefore no one could ever be toxic or have a negative experience again.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Mod me. I would ban everyone, therefore no one could ever be toxic or have a negative experience again.
Genius. All hail the mass perma-ban. I would genuinely enjoy seeing this guy moderate and I'm not even being sarcastic about it.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
As the site's #1 villainess it is part of my nature to pursue greater authority and power so that it can be abused. If yaoi is necessary then I will summon the fujoshis of darkness and they will inundate the site with their rank garbage until a new era of darkness descends. Ohohohoho

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
so when i inevitably become the everlasting Heavenly Mod Emperor for life of these forums imma just go ahead and ban everyone who didn't help bring about my rise to Modhood.

I'm keeping a list and I'm checking it twice.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
It's one thing to fill a jar with male ejaculation matter.

It's another thing to fill the same jar with a rotting corpse of a starving novelist.

At least it's better than those My Little Pony NSFW jars
OK, I'm out. I had a zombie apocalypse nightmare last night, and my blood sugar was way too high this morning. Once I get this placenta out of me, though . . . it's on!

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Jokes on you I'm already on several lists
I likely am as well. In fact it would be more bizarre if I wasn't.

Anyway, my vote is for crownfall. If I get to have a second then I would toss a vote for Cup. But my first vote goes to crownfall. Send us all home dude.