Who'd Like Some Reviews? Will read 10k or less stories.

Slaynoir

Hey there, I know a lot of people struggle with the first 10k of a story and figured I'd extend a hand to those of you who're looking for help but don't have a lot written. I do have one particular story that has nearly 7k (I Nearly Died and My Tongue Was Swapped With A Demon King’s) but I know how hard it can be to start out. Those first several chapters are a killer! The rest of my stories are all pretty low word count actually.

Here's All you need to fill out to apply for a 10k or less story review.

Username:

Which Series (any at or under 10K):

What You'd Like Help in Writing:

What You're Struggling With in Your Story: (Optional)

And that's it! I'll review as much as possible and post whom I like so far. I'll also post whoever asks and their story(ies) I read of theirs. Hope to see you get writing!

ThatOne

User: ThatOne

Name: A Life Of Lies

Struggling with: making the story interesting

Help: make my story interesting

Surfing_Cipher

I would thank you.
This is my very first so anything will go to summarize my trouble is that I using voldermort era which is grandpas and grandmas so there is little to nothing to work with I think I'm skipping to fast because my main story won't start till potter while the Harry's parent will be smut festival era as he'll meet real main characters as teenagers which gets him horny...any advice will be appreciated

Mysticant

Resident Ant
Yes, how about me for the fun of it.

Title: Bugs-Attack on Human
What I would like help: Inspiration to actually post more chapters, and perhaps add more life to it?

Oh and don't hesitate to refuse, my emotional investment in this work is not as heavy as my main series after all.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
When are we realising that this probably won't happen

Mysticant

Resident Ant
Well, I don't expect it to. Just joining the posting just for fun, I guess.