Who's the Most OP Character You Created?

tak

Mine was created when i was in elementary school. The character was stupid, and her power is "the power of faith", that is, anything she believes comes true.
This resulted to everyone in her family becomes OP:
  • She believes her family will stay with her forever=immortal family
  • She believes her family is good looking=all family members' appearance changes according to the era's aesthetics
  • She believes her siblings is the strongest=OP siblings, too OP, anyone they adopt turned into their bloodline (immortal beauty)
  • she dies easily but always revive soon (dies of sneezing, revive the next second or 5 minutes tops)
The only saving grace is, around middle school I realized she's too OP and (instead of nerfing her) created another OP character with the same power but he believes in science. When their power clashes, it neutralized each other.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
Strongest ever is probably something from my childhood that has no limits, conceived in a heated argument of "nuh uh, my character beats yours!" in elementary school, and should never be revealed in decent company.

Strongest serious one is a fairly standard almightly god, yada yada yada.

Strongest active participant in a story are a pair of twin (asian) dragons several kilometers long that casts magic and shoot laser beams.

Kotohood

Noob Author
Strongest character is a person that I named the the Author. He can change and manipulate people, the world and even the universe according to his liking. If he die then the world dies.

Omnipotence at its finest.

Of course this character doesn't exist in my stories coz a character like that is broken af lol

keitaro-sempai

The First Will's Origin
Mmm, is a contest beetween two. Both aren't living beings, but existential manifestations. Among the guardians of the 4 infinite paths.
One that has no self will, except for the urge to find one (which drives it to appear in a form that doesn't stand out and do things instead of do nothing for eternity). The other is similar but by some means adquired a will of sorts eons ago and do shit to keep growing that notion of self and his will.
Not gonna give more explanations, since they are part of my novels multiverse.

Reactions: tak

Llamadragon

Good question.

I suppose The Author is one, a stereotypical allmighty deity, that one was only limited by their own creativity. Then again, they weren't actually all that creative, so even though their powers were unlimited (basically just everything they wanted to happen, would happen) they'd probably take second place to.... *drumroll*

The Amazing Ninja Reindeer and her companion, the Pirate Sheep Exorcist. And the reason is that these two were world-jumpers. Whenever shit truly went down and they had to change it, they would jailbreak the fourth wall, enter the realm of The Author, and find and change their own story manuscripts. So basically they were creative beings with agency of their own, capable of changing their own plot in a pinch. Not an unlimited power because The Author kept improving security, but they still got away with it a few times.

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
Mine was created when i was in elementary school. The character was stupid, and her power is "the power of faith", that is, anything she believes comes true.
This resulted to everyone in her family becomes OP:
  • She believes her family will stay with her forever=immortal family
  • She believes her family is good looking=all family members' appearance changes according to the era's aesthetics
  • She believes her siblings is the strongest=OP siblings, too OP, anyone they adopt turned into their bloodline (immortal beauty)
  • she dies easily but always revive soon (dies of sneezing, revive the next second or 5 minutes tops)
The only saving grace is, around middle school I realized she's too OP and (instead of nerfing her) created another OP character with the same power but he believes in science. When their power clashes, it neutralized each other.
Aurora Tertitian, the high witch. Practically omnipotent and omniscient at her peak, being able to twist reality at the scale of a universe, partially at the scale of a multiverse and having the intelligence beyond whatever humans can even imagine. Basically Nyarlethotep x 1000

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
If its in my imagination, there was about this young boy who would transform into a god and could do anything but he decided to be a hero until he ended up being an anti-hero. Creation, destruction, he could do anything. The only thing he isn't great is romance and tries to destroy the world whenever he gets rejected.

In written form, his name is Arcadia Blade. He doesn't have any special powers aside from being unlucky and is unkillable. He has a sword that grows from his negative emotions and as for being OP, he's hard to die that even gods would fear him if he last longer(due to his sword).

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
If its in my imagination, there was about this young boy who would transform into a god and could do anything but he decided to be a hero until he ended up being an anti-hero. Creation, destruction, he could do anything. The only thing he isn't great is romance and tries to destroy the world whenever he gets rejected.

In written form, his name is Arcadia Blade. He doesn't have any special powers aside from being unlucky and is unkillable. He has a sword that grows from his negative emotions and as for being OP, he's hard to die that even gods would fear him if he last longer(due to his sword).

You definitely deserve one of my cookies of unending sorrow. :blob_cookie:

TLCsDestiny

I think my most op character is Switch. His magic is based on existence and it's a universal type of story. He may be on another planet then Earth but he has done a nuclear bomb before...Considering that as long as he thinks of it and it is indeed something that exists, I think he's my most powerful character created...

karsev

The Heroine/Fiinal Boss of something I'm working right
Ciara Alician is terrifyingly overpowered

Reactions: tak

Apoapsis

The most OP character I've created doesn't have a name that I've given them, but they are known as the creator of the Art of Fistliness.

The Art of Fistliness allows the combatant to utilize a special type of energy which causes enemies that are struck by it to receive numerous punches of fistliness.

However, his OP bs technique comes from his lesser known creation, the Time Fist Art.

I'll give you 2 techniques from the Time Fist Art, "Million Millenia," the entry level technique: the enemy is punched really hard, and sent flying into the ground, some distant object, a mountain, etc. The force of the impact makes them move really fast, but they experience the moment the fist leaves them to the impact over the course of a million millenia, or a billion years.

The ultimate technique is "Centillion Centillenia," which does the same, except instead of a billion, it's 1 followed by 603 zeroes years.

For all intents and purposes, it drives anything with self awareness mad.

Silver

Yeah, if I'm being honest...it was a boy who mastered the dao of washing. Near the end of it the guy became somewhat of a summoner calling out giant washing machines that could suck up monsters like they were candy. And, a giant dishwasher that did pretty much the same thing except with dish shaped monsters.

Rellawing

Optimistic Kitten
Kiyomi, a thousands year old Kitsune. That tends to do it to one. Anyhow.... I'm not in the habit of writing OP characters for the sake of having that kind of a character. I might sometime. Well... I've written about Kami, so technically you could say they're OP, but I'd say it's in how they're written. What scenario they're placed in and how their power is demonstrated. Otherwise, Aimi. Someone who wouldn't know how powerful she can subconsciously. XD When her life is threatened, she summons truck-kuns.

mrsimple

Writer
Not sure if I have ever created someone OP before. I have powerful characters, but they tend to be an average in comparison to other characters around them. I suppose the most powerful character I created would be a Death, from "Reset," who had watched one too many episodes of the Beverly Hillbillies -- Grandma Satan comes in second.

Death, in my novel, could control time and placed a couple of demons into a loop until they succeeded in what they were tasked to do. I had finished the novel -- kinda. The one here is a rewrite in progress. No one liked how it had ended, so I had been revising how the story should've progressed onto its conclusion. Of course, this Death doesn't really do much else than set the stage for other characters to do all the work.

On the second hand, Grandma Satan is an extra-dimensional entity who's a bit off her rocker. Many mistake her for a demon, and some had thought of her as a Goddess, but she's neither, and if ever asked, she'd tell everyone that truth. As for what she is and can do, instead of controlling time, she can influence the reality in it. Unlike going back to a point in time -- repeatedly like someone else does -- she'll review and adjust a single moment and move on. Those adjustments could become mistakes, and she'll own up on them, but they are there to stay. She doesn't like thinking about "what if?" and get stuck on that thought, so she'll proceed to make corrections and step up to the next stage of her plans.

Those are my most powerful characters. I'll leave it up to everyone else to decide if they are OP or not.

LWFlouisa

Averted, Nadine is technically able to cheat, but the game world adapts accordingly. The game world is itself a self-aware entity that was once human, and the human-body by its nature doesn't tend to like foreign intrusions.

Which makes sense, as we're talking a game world that's hundreds of years in advance of what we call virtual reality now, with it being complete full sensory experience more real than the real life.

( I realize that makes my cyberpunk decades in advance of your typical Cyberpunk. )

Nadine cheated so badly she narrowly avoided the apocalypse, and the collapse of her own brain in on itself.

I might expand on this in future books.

Dethati

Most OP character I've created was called Khin, and was a mutant who's main ability was adaptive immunity (anything that could harm him he adapted immunity) outside of that he's a skilled soldier. Then again when he can survive black holes, and the end of existence it's already reached levels of ridiculous.