Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
We do? How have I not known about this?
AliceShiki, to the best of my knowledge, is not a cannibal
Yet…
301A4FC7-2D56-444A-84B9-D8B50076A139.jpeg

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
The mask is cracking, the true eminence in the shadows is slowly rearing her blonde head and the common folk are noticing. I'm not the crazy one. I've known for a long time. I've known the fear, a dread that seeps so deep into my soul that is has become a part of me by now. N-Now you guys understand me, I'm not crazy, right? It's so clear to me... so clear... my mind is clear...

Ruyi

༺ aureate sect ༻
alice has been lovely since NUF days!

but also omnipresent and inescapable. watch what you say. she's reading over your shoulder right now.

a-alice, u'll be nice to us right :blob_shock:

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
I have been away for a few months and somehow Alice has changed from a little flower fairy to the ones in cealtic horror stories. What is going on?

Ark__

I defenestrated Ice Cream!? >.<

I defenestrate couples, not food... T.T

I stabbed people in Kingdom Royale and in family meetings! ^^)/
t..that's even more scary (adding to the list of never doing it ever :-21 never piss this women off)

but also omnipresent and inescapable. watch what you say. she's reading over your shoulder right now.

what's nuf??

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
(I probably sound like a crazy conspiracist writing this thread, so watch this for a better explanation:
To put it simply, we are doomed.
I didn't even realize there were two of those threads...

*skipped the video, so no comment on it*
This might be the closest thing ScribbleHub has to a cryptic creepypasta when there isn't context.
I know, right!? xD
Does this count as cyber-bullying?
Not really, it's just funny~
i've been saying this for years. "alice" is not even a real name
... How did you come to that conclusion? It's totally a real name.
You think our puny existence is capable of bullying her?
Well, I guess it's hard for me to feel troubled by something like bullying in an online environment at my age. I can block/ignore people if they bother me, and if they break the rules in trying to harass me, I can report the people involved, so... Yeah, it's unlikely to happen.
I don't know I've seen you defenstrate some food profiles before

But on another note it's always a bit weird when someone says that you scare them at first, especially since you're one of the friendliest and approachable folks around ~
No no, I eat food, I don't defenestrate it~

And yeah, the scary part always surprises me! I don't bite! xD
No one is that friendly it's unnatural.
How mean~
We actually have a creepypasta
We do? How have I not known about this?

Yet…View attachment 14223
I also didn't know about it... It's a bit big though, so I didn't read through it... >.>
I was wrong. AliceShiki is far more terrifying than any refrigerator.
I still don't know how any refrigerator can be terrifying, so I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or as slander.
AliceShiki, to the best of my knowledge, is not a cannibal
I am indeed not a cannibal.
I don't think Alice could be scary if she tried. She has baby energy.
*glomps* Thank you!

... And you're probably right. I don't think I'd be able to be scary if I tried.
The mask is cracking, the true eminence in the shadows is slowly rearing her blonde head and the common folk are noticing. I'm not the crazy one. I've known for a long time. I've known the fear, a dread that seeps so deep into my soul that is has become a part of me by now. N-Now you guys understand me, I'm not crazy, right? It's so clear to me... so clear... my mind is clear...
*pat pat* Remember to take your meds, old man~

*hugs* Thank you~

And I'm always nice~
I have been away for a few months and somehow Alice has changed from a little flower fairy to the ones in cealtic horror stories. What is going on?
I also have no idea in all honesty~
t..that's even more scary (adding to the list of never doing it ever :-21 never piss this women off)
Defenestrating couples? It's an old marriage rite! \(^^)/
what's nuf??
Novel Updates Forums. Novelupdates is the sister site of Scribblehub~

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
I still don't know how any refrigerator can be terrifying, so I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or as slander.
Refrigerators are the most terrifying thing to exist. Refrigerators pillage, steal, kill, and cannibalize other refrigerators when we aren't looking. We must stop this grave threat by destroying all refrigerators.