Why am I so bad at games?

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
You don't have to like games. Everyone can do their own thing.

LukeHarris

I don't think this is a very big problem. Still, the game should primarily bring you pleasure, if this topic does not bring you enough pleasure, then there is no point in forcing yourself and worrying. However, I can advise you to gather friends, choose some MMORPG and start playing together. The spirit of competition and smooth progression will take its toll, I think you will be delayed for a long time. Try projects like Black Desert, Aion, Tera, and so on!!

Last edited:

Agecaf

In my case, I like videogame music. There's many games that are in my radar for a long time, because I listened to their soundtracks through YouTube recommendations; then I end up playing some of them, and some of them become favourites of mine. Videogames have a lot of aspects to them, look for what interests you in them (or in other activities you enjoy), and look for games that match that. Eg some people like the artstyle of some games, some like the challenge, others like optimizing solutions to puzzles, I enjoy games for their music, some look for compelling stories, etc.

You don't have to play a game to enjoy it(*). You don't have to finish a game to have enjoyed it. If something interests you, get invested in it!

(*) Eh watching Among Us streams, following eSports, or reading the Touhou manga.