Why do you guys have 'Shota' and 'Loli' tags when it's against content guidelines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalSunset0

Oh yes. In discussions over a few different and varied topics, you wouldnt believe the amount of times moralizing puritan tards have rolled out the "you like sexy anime girls so you shouldnt comment on anything" card when i've run their other arguments into the ground. The great irony is a lot of the time they turn out to be furries (who really shouldnt be throwing stones)
Tell me about it. And all it takes for them to throw that out is you liking sexy anime girls. Not even the more degenerate sides of the fandom, some which I actually don't approve of myself.

Tell me about it. And all it takes for them to throw that out is you liking sexy anime girls. Not even the more degenerate sides of the fandom, some which I actually don't approve of myself.
Profile picture checks out. Opinion discarded.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
The conduct was just appalling. Could have disapproved without pulling every Twitter buzzword in very hostile arguments.

A lot of us in the anime community are so sick of people like these barking at the community as a whole and shoving their morals down our ass for even the slightest things that are "sexualized" so seeing clapback like the replies in this thread is a welcome sight.
For me, it's more than the barking. I'm just fucking sick of seeing people parade internet posts as if they're some great happenings going on in real life. For some reason, as time progresses, people become less and less capable of separating the internet from their real life. Now anything they see on the web is akin to seeing it happen right in front of their eyes.

Vicky

There are some really cute [Shota/Loli] x [onee/oni] stories that that have shota/loli tag while there is NO sexual activity at all. Just cute interactions and silly situations.

shota and loli tags are needed…
Speak for yourself, pervert

tounokenja

Gyaru connoisseur
Well, I mean it only took 3 seconds to look up her username on SH, see it's a story about sexual abuse and trauma (likely at a young age), some specific pronoun use and a mediocre response to the 7 published chapters written.

Just wishing you well, and as it is in the many types of communities out there dealing with sexual identity and reassurance, hope you understand writing difficult content can take a toll, and nothing is more important than your mental health.

I should know.

Because I write NTR.
With Lolis
And trap shotas who are femboy in appearance and identify as a woman.

Happy Writing, Viv.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Did it ever occur to you that some people fantasize about being the Loli/Shota rather than the other way around?

Personally, I have fantasies of being raped. Does that mean I ACTUALLY want to be raped? Hell no! I just want to masturbate to the stuff or do some occasional roleplay to spice up my sex life. Why do I like it in the first place? Well, why do people read dystopia? Why do they watch horror movies?

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I just wanted to point out that, technically speaking, a child protagonist story can very easily have the loli/shota tags due to the protagonist (and the people around them, probably) being children.

Same thing for childcare novels, where the protagonist takes care of a child could totally get loli/shota tags on them...

That said, I'd say that the tags are kinda useless and unnecessary in those cases, but... Hey, they can fit in just fine. And nothing on those types of stories will probably be lewd.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
This sentiment is actually retarded. Like how can anyone take this seriously?
it's a sentiment that can actually be true. Just look at all the #metoo male feminists and simps in the past few years that have been exposed as variously sex pests, predators (and i think one or two were actually exposed as pedos).

Hell, just look at the now ex-NY governor, hoist on his own shiny petard, who continued his shittery even as he passed stricter laws against harassment and the like. but that's veering into politics.

so the notion that those who screech and rave vehemently against things have something they want to hide or feel guilty about has some basis. It's not a sweeping generality but it can be true.

yep. Like i said, the amount of times i've had that card played on me by wanks who are on the extreme degenerate end of fandoms is... but then, hey, that's the unfortunate prevailing groupthink for the moralists. do as i say, not as i do.

Ral

it's a sentiment that can actually be true.
Well, my problem with it is that it has "Often times" in it: "Often times, the loudest and staunchest oppositions are the greatest offenders."

Sure there are very few who fit the sentiment like in your example, but it is not often times. if it doesn't happen often times, then the sentiment is false.

You provided an example, but concluding this statement is true from one example is just Anecdotal Fallacy. You can't just take this single data point, this single person, and conclude about the whole population from it.

And, the sentiment is just a very disingenuous Ad Hominem attack meant to silence the opponent by presenting them in a bad way and weaken their standing, rather than address the points.

It also very unfair to people who are actually honest in their sentiments as to marginalizes them and render them powerless to fight for their belief by being accused of being hypocritical offenders themselves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.