Why don't undesirable traits go extinct. (शिट पोस्ट)

D

Deleted member 45782

Reminds me of this proto-human race, forgot what they were called. It was said they were more advance than the others but they died out. Reason and correlation between the two? Laziness. They advanced quicker than the other proto-humans because they invented things to be more efficient / need less work, but once they don't need as much work put in, they stagnated, leading to their extinction.
Interesting learned something new today.

Sylvie

Those days are gone, now the memory's on the wall
I mean i can't see a single use for laziness or low self control. They are decidedly harmful but then why do they exist in most humans. Even if they don't go extinct shouldn't laziness be at-least a minority. Ok maybe it was cause of low evolutionary pressure as in even if you are lazy you still can reproduce.
I started thinking this after looking at Twilight and OwO adopt me meme.
As in why would so many teenagers find this hot. Like clearly these traits are rare. No girl actually talks like that. Shouldn't either liking such traits have been either gone extinct in males . As in why would brain desire something which is not possible.
Also if males actually like this why haven't these traits actually evolved in female population .
Cause either these traits should be present in females OR males who like these traits should go extinct. Cause like i don't think any girl would actually like such a guy .

Yeah now i think about this why do humans actually like anime girls. When they act so different from any living girl.

Ok i just used google turns out love marriage is a very recent thing and about 400-450 years ago who you got married to was decided by your parents. Basically if your parents were friends or one guy had land then it's good . So even if you were lazy you got to reproduce.
Age usually was teen girl and 21 year old man.
Ok well that's kinda fucked up explanation for why OwO adopt me is popular. Turns out such a trait did exist.
well by this logic teen girls should like older men.

Ok no wait this doesn't make sense. In medieval times men and women did not get to choose each other and were strangers before they married.
So mean liking OwO won't make sense if they could never choose . Same applies to girls

Ok maybe liking OwO has to do with males liking innocence in females. Ok why does that exist evolutionary. Ok that is somehow related to childrearing or something.

Apparently 53% marraige are still arranged.

It's a high quality shitpost. (शिट पोस्ट)
Neither laziness nor low self control are traits. It's like a bird that's never tried to fly before. It probably won't do well on it's first try even if it's old enough.

And for someone that actually types in Hindi you act like arranged marriages are rare. Seriously?

nosinkarma

Bruh I don't know if y'all trolling and encouraging more shit posting. :sweating_profusely:
Or simply trying to state facts that you just googled. Laziness a trait right....

My biology books were wrong...:blob_catflip:
Forget it. I am more amazed over people's ability to write, indeed a writers heaven this is.:blobtaco:

someguysomeone

One of the dime a dozen undead
Bruh I don't know if y'all trolling and encouraging more shit posting. :sweating_profusely:
Or simply trying to state facts that you just googled. Laziness a trait right....

My biology books were wrong...:blob_catflip:
Forget it. I am more amazed over people's ability to write, indeed a writers heaven this is.:blobtaco:
The hindi word in the end means shitpost. I have literally written shitpost in hindi script.

शिट पोस्ट​

It's written in hindi so people will engage with it which they wouldn't if it was a normal shitpost