Why is the forum so quiet~?

Wretch

Undead men tell tales
How does discord even work? I'm sorry I've been undead for a long time so I'm a little out of tune with whats in. (Is discord in?) Also, I greatly appreciate that the SHF is quiet, NUF was too much for me... I am rlly shy okay. The fact that I'm even on a forum... that in and of itself is a miracle.

Kotohood

Noob Author
I can't speak for others. But I'm mostly quiet cause I'm concentrating fully on this new book I'm writing.

November is coming soon. I hope to finish it by the end of it.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
How does discord even work? I'm sorry I've been undead for a long time so I'm a little out of tune with whats in. (Is discord in?) Also, I greatly appreciate that the SHF is quiet, NUF was too much for me... I am rlly shy okay. The fact that I'm even on a forum... that in and of itself is a miracle.
imagine an echo chamber filled with 20 speakers connected to baby monitors injected with helium

mir

We're better at pretending to be normal over here. It's okay though. It's like holding your anger in, if you hold it in for too long, it'll explode one day :blob_party:

I'm still waiting for that day.

:sweating_profusely:

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
We're better at pretending to be normal over here. It's okay though. It's like holding your anger in, if you hold it in for too long, it'll explode one day :blob_party:

I'm still waiting for that day.
yep we all want to see the craziness of Tony here on Scribbly too

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
yep we all want to see the craziness of Tony here on Scribbly too
I’m tempted to go crazy on here.

maybe I should finish my chapter then come back here. Look around maybe? I miss having 500+ alerts on NUF. That kind of crazy is great every once and a while~~

Kuro_0ni

I finally got one ^_^
The idleness & silence of Scribblers could be due to a number of factors.

-As of this date there is 1381 registered users & only a small percentage use the forums
-Focus is placed more on projects than interaction
-May not be interested in forum
-People want to lurk
-Are more active on NuF

Just some assumptions

Edit: 1st example was just registered users online at the time. I was basing it off the main page, right hand stats.

Last edited:

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
-As of this date there is 1381 registered users & only a small percentage use the forums
Where did you get that number from? Seems a tad low.
Edit: Is that number the total users online?
from what I can tell, there are 17967 registered users, give or take

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
*huggles @ohko*

\(^o^)/

I periodically check on SHF, but I'm more a person who responds to posts, than to actual instigate one.
>w<

Hope your writing is going well!

\o/

X

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
50% of the time I am talking to myself and I don't mind. I'm really poor company though. Even when I tell myself to shut up I never listen. My guess is that the majority of all posts on this forum are done by a small number of 200-300 ish people.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
objection

seeing your username on the Online lists always puts a smile on my face knowing there's someone i can fool around today
I'm already your friend you ... :blob_uwu:

What are we gonna do tomorrow night?

What we do every night. Mess up the forums.

Kuro_0ni

I finally got one ^_^
Where did you get that number from? Seems a tad low.
Edit: Is that number the total users online?
from what I can tell, there are 17967 registered users, give or take
My bad, that was online users. I was basing my initial assumption on the little members box, on the top right of the forum page.

Walk

So like, there's this book club gathering at my house right now and ... I would rather be here ...