Writing Prompt Why Japan?

Wretch

Undead men tell tales
"Hey! It's not just Japan!" Meng Po screamed through the din, hoping somebody would listen to her problems. She was running out of soup to give her souls before reincarnating.
"Meng Po stop causing a ruckus this isn't even about the weird Chinese souls that you keep transmigrating. We're trying to fix the epidemic that has hit Japan right now!" Izanami yelled back, still hung up about the fact that Japanese souls are too powerful for their bodies and too creative for their own good and therefore are always being snatched up by other world's gods.
"Who cares how strong Japanese souls are, when I have a bunch of sociopaths that I have to send off to other worlds because they might break the fabric of the universe?!" Meng Po wasn't one to back down when she felt strongly about something, despite how intimidating Izanami was on a good day.
"I will gladly accept some into Vallhalla, they are strong warriors!" Thor boomed from the northern side of the room banging his hammer on the table.
"If there are some literarily talented ones I would like to meet them," Thoth spoke out quietly but was somehow still heard throughout the room.
"Wait, wait I have an idea! Why don't we send the extraordinarily strong Japanese souls to tame the sociopathic Chinese ones?" Apollo piped up with a stupid grin, looking like he thought he just solved everything.
"Ah, that might actually work," Elu, the of gods stroked his beard. "We'll do it like this, well gods of the High Heavens, I now announce this meeting adjourned."
"Wait! that doesn't fix anything!" Meng Po was frustrated by how little that meeting actually helped.
"Sigh, leave it, Meng Po, with these blockheads nothing gets done. We might as well just think up a solution by ourselves." Izanami sat defeatedly in her chair as all the other gods filed out of the meeting room.
"But I've tried everything!" Meng Po was ready to cry.
"Ahem, great goddesses, I might have a solution." Thanatos broke into their conversation with a weak smile that looked awkward on his face.
Izanami and Meng Po looked at each other.
"Tell us!" they said in unison.
Thanatos grimaced.

And yes, I meant the high heavens.