Why scribble hub wont publish bad reviews?

Sahs

I thought webnovel was bad, but here also, is as or maybe worse.
It seems all is the same and you cant expect better, from corporate. Is there any good site left or It is too much expectation to be heard?!

It seems all is the same and you cant expect better, from corporate. Is there any good site left or It is too much expectation to be heard?!
???
Bad Reviews?
Is that a new book? Who is it by?
If you post a synopsis or maybe we can better understand. As far as I know, novels are rejected for various reasons.

I think there is a list of what content in a novel can't be published... :blob_hmm: :blob_hmm: :blob_hmm: tell us more about this novel.

Would you like some cheese?

To go with all that whine I mean.

1. I've seen negative reviews. Just because you haven't seen it is not proof it does not exist. Dip into the author subforums and see authors talking about not just negative but outright rude reviews and feedback they've gotten.
  2. SH is overall a positive community. Readers would rather leave a constructive comments pointing out errors and ways a story falls short than go straight to leaving a scathing review. When they do review, it's usually positive because they're reviewing the story to recommend and promote it more often than not.
  3. By the looks of it you yourself have written four reviews, the lowest rated of which is still 3 stars, which is at worst "average". Mr. Pot, I cannot help but notice you're very critical of Mr. Kettle for being black??
Oh~.... I seee....

Sahs

i wrote a review on "Reborn As a Half-Elf"
Can you see it?

Sahs

i posted that on nov 6:
here it is:
It is a very bad copy of "Not Sure, But It Looks Like I Got Reincarnated in Another World"
The story start the same, the concept is the same, the wolf is there too.
but the MC is stupid here, does not think. There is less world building here and less interest.

Aleth08

I dont know on what basis you're making that accusation. If they're not publishing it, according to you, then how do you know that. I dont think there are any such threads where readers complain their review didnt get published. On wn, authors have the power to delete the reviews, thats something entirely else. smh

Sahs

Would you like some cheese?

To go with all that whine I mean.

1. I've seen negative reviews. Just because you haven't seen it is not proof it does not exist. Dip into the author subforums and see authors talking about not just negative but outright rude reviews and feedback they've gotten.
  2. SH is overall a positive community. Readers would rather leave a constructive comments pointing out errors and ways a story falls short than go straight to leaving a scathing review. When they do review, it's usually positive because they're reviewing the story to recommend and promote it more often than not.
  3. By the looks of it you yourself have written four reviews, the lowest rated of which is still 3 stars, which is at worst "average". Mr. Pot, I cannot help but notice you're very critical of Mr. Kettle for being black??
You are so SMART, you think.
well, you are an investigator also...
Are you a representative of SH as well..
If not, please dont spread nonsense and defame others by some snarky comment.
because it seems some novels which are on trending, wont get their ratings down.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Is this really a problem? Well, you're welcome to leave a bad review on mine to test it out :s_wink:

Sahs

It seems that, it just got updated. as i made a post, my review got published.

Ace_Arriande

I'm pretty sure all reviews get quickly looked over and need approved before they actually show up, so it probably just wasn't looked at yet by Tony. And Tony has no problem publishing bad reviews. The only ones that ever get denied are blatant troll reviews and spam, as far as I know.

Eleven_M.A.

People, have you not seen the 'don't feed the troll' sign? Or does this site have none? :cautious:

OneRanter

Southern Unorthodox MaskMaker
What do you mean reviews, reviews where? Are they not an ongoing gag or something?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
And over here you can see a modern recreation of the age old what 0 pussy does to a mf

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
It seems that, it just got updated. as i made a post, my review got published.
Seems like you were suffering from the sickness of "I clicked buttons, but I refused to read the pop ups". It's a pretty deadly disease that plagues Scribblehub, don't worry. Happens more often than you imagine.

Anyways, all reviews are manually approved by Tony, the site's owner, before they are visible to the public. If you break the guidelines, then the review never becomes visible.

Negative reviews are fine though. You just need to avoid directly attacking the author, trolling and spamming.