Why the hell are you guys here!!!

Agentt

Thighs
So, I was looking at the comments of a chapter, and there was a reader telling the author that his/her's writing style is too informal, and it needs to follow a format, or else the readers won't be intrested.

This made me realise something.

Why are you guys here?
Like....this place, its..filled with junk. There is absolutely no reason as to why would anyone come here to read.

Why..what...who are you people? How can you survive the terrible plots we come up with? Did reading MTLs left you so scarred?

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Admittedly, shittly executed stories can have really good ideas.

good ideas we can steal muahahahaha

Serious answer: junk food tastes good. And it'd be nice if the junk food could count as a full course meal? At least that's my opinion on giving advice to shitty stories. Then again, some people just wanna feel a sense of superiority by being better at writing compared to others.(Wattpad is the best site for that though, not here)

Last edited:

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I came here to practice my writing and get feedback from other people who also wish to one day become published authors. That and to shitpost on the forums because it's a hell of a lot more fun than Reddit.

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
I come to lurk:blob_hide:

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
I came to poo—I mean, to post all the shitty ideas I come up with.

D.S.Nate

Going to sound selfish but I'm slow to realize what the rest of the crowd is doing around me whether that be up my alley or not.

I came here to put my story and a friend told me that this place might be more in the crowd of what I write. I reckon it can't be any more worst than Wattpad and even if it is putting chapters out helps me just have something to write towards. I want to officially publish it once I'm done so yeah.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
I like the statistics page. Plus it is very good to up and coming authors, its really easy to get readers.

Yes, MTL's have definately taken a toll on my brain. But really, I'm here to post my crumby excuse for a webnovel on a forum I don't take very seriously to A. get some feedback, and B. motivate myself to keep writing instead of letting my story exist only in my head or become one more failed project. Maybe when I get to around a hundred chapters or so, I'll sully some other website with my dreary drivel.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I'm here to touch hearts and change minds, to make the world a more accepting place.

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
told this one before but why not say it again
back when that time i reincanated as a slime was airing i got impatient for new episodes and found the manga. read all that was translated and got impatient for updates and found the web novel(thanks google). after having finshed it i started browsing novel updates which i had found thanks to looking for slime. then it hapend. i read my very first yuri novel, and it was amazing. i don't know how to describe it other than it was the best thing ever and i wanted more. so i started ravenously consuming all that there was on the site untill there was no more, but my hunger is endless and i was not satesfied. one day, on the hunt while i was bored, i decied to satisfy my curiosity of what that thing on the side was. turned out there was more yuri to read so i stuck around

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
avid reader here, and i see your point, lol.

but i like to read something unpolished and underrated you know, and sometimes there's an actual jewel in the rough among these things posted at scribble hub.

three of the novel at my reading list (which i always follow and like the chapter constantly) is not even reached top 100 in rank. that should explain i just have a weird taste.

also, if you saw the ranking list, the top dog are filled with erotica and most high ranked isekai has genderbender tag in it.
from that you should be able to realize what kind of people who comes to read at scribblehub

killwrites

Need motivation
i came here because i accidentally clicked on the sidebar while on novelupdates, stayed here because I want to give writing isekai novels a try!

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
That and to shitpost on the forums because it's a hell of a lot more fun than Reddit.
it's like telling an aspiring track and field athlete "at least you're better than a paraplegic"

I can actually insult the authors here.
true. anywhere else and you'd be bombarded with warnings.

unless you say some really dumb shit, then the forum will collective clown on you regardless.