Will my novel last on here?

ScarletCore

Heyo!
Very new to Scribblehub, and I'm wondering if my novel is the type of story a place like this would expect. I garnered about 55 readers but I have no idea what that means. Would it be considered successful, considering its pace?

Also, are links allowed? Am I supposed to be posting on this board? Why am I here? What is life?
Any advice will be helpful!

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/359840/the-king-the-assassin-and-the-villain/

And last thing, what would be considered a successful novel on here? How do you get on trending? :sweat_smile:

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
@WelcomeToSH
That link has lots of newbie friendly stuff. You can link your stories in your signature.

Tragedy is an unpopular tag, but you have plenty of popular tags to balance it out. The writing is good enough compared to other popular stories.
Above all, you don't need to worry about 'lasting'. The longer the story stays up, the more people will read it. Time is your ally.

A successful novel though... Well, who really cares. To get on trending, you just need to attract an unusual amount of traffic all at once. It's not something you can force. If you have a lot of active readers, it'll happen naturally.

D

Deleted member 45782

Heyo!
Very new to Scribblehub, and I'm wondering if my novel is the type of story a place like this would expect. I garnered about 55 readers but I have no idea what that means. Would it be considered successful, considering its pace?
Seems like it. An Isekai story on SH. Isekai are one of the popular genres on here besides gl, smut, litrpg.
Also, are links allowed? Am I supposed to be posting on this board?
Yes. And thank goodness for putting a link to your story. Lots of people don't really do that at first. Yes story feedback is where you ask feedback on your story.
Why am I here?
For feedback. Or for promotion. Why else?
What is life?
That is something for yourself to answer.
And last thing, what would be considered a successful novel on here?
Many readers. The more, the better.
How do you get on trending? :sweat_smile:
Update frequently like a writeaholic and churn out a chapter every 2-3 days and write in a genre many like to read on here and slap a smexy anime cover.

Or.

Polish what you do and never stop improving. Every writer does it differently and their writing goal and story may be different. Stick to a consistent update schedule though. To get noticed many say have to update frequently still.

ConcubusBunny

Chaotic lewd enby bunny. They/them
For a successful novel on here, you gotta make it smut, that's the only way we degenerate will flock to it. And a good story with reasonable pacing is always expected so far I'd say you're doing just fine.