Willing to Edit!

skillet

a frying pan
Heya folks!
I'm bent on procrastinating on the 87 things I have to do this week and am willing to edit (as in, check/fix your grammar for you) whatever works ya got for free. Say goodbye to subject-verb disagreements and sentence fragments! Say hello to correctly comma-fied (?) compound sentences and verb tense consistency! >:)

**This is a limited time offer (?) but I don't know until when ahaha first come first serve, I guess? I'm willing to take more than one person haha and it'll be up until I actually get the motivation to do my own work until I feel like it; I'll say when I'm done in another reply to this I guess :D
Just comment on here! I'll dm you my email. or my discord. and then we can work on it on Google Docs. So yes, you'll need a Gmail account. D:

Only one rule: no smut. that stuff makes me feel awkward so whee

tanks! dk how many people will actually be interested in this lolol

Edit: I'm actually at work rn so my replies will most DEFINITELy be late.

Last edited:

Hathnuz

Please edit mine. My story doesn't have smut.

Last edited:

yunano34a1

I don't like smut and my story is mostly a deconstruction of isekai (at least trying to) with some humor to lighten the mood

and I think I made it too hard for the protagonist because the kingdom he was isekai'd into have a lot of competent leaders and people with functional brains

Also I draw some chapter illustrations!

skillet

a frying pan
I don't like smut and my story is mostly a deconstruction of isekai with some humor to lighten the mood

and I think I made it too hard for the protagonist because the kingdom he was isekai'd into have a lot of competent leaders and people with functional brains
is this a request for the editing? lol and also brief fyi I'll almost only be looking at grammar to edit so content-wise I won't be of much help if that's okay o.o

Jemini

Guess I will make a statement of interest here. Don't think I have as strong a need of editing as others, but why waste an offer like this? I'm certain at least some attention could do it good.

yunano34a1

is this a request for the editing? lol and also brief fyi I'll almost only be looking at grammar to edit so content-wise I won't be of much help if that's okay o.o
that would be helpful! Yes, it is a request for editing. English is my third language so I'm not sure if I did fairly well (sometimes I get comments as if some parts are machine translated lol)

skillet

a frying pan
Guess I will make a statement of interest here. Don't think I have as strong a need of editing as others, but why waste an offer like this? I'm certain at least some attention could do it good.
kewl :D DM'ed!

that would be helpful! Yes, it is a request for editing. English is my third language so I'm not sure if I did fairly well (sometimes I get comments as if some parts are machine translated lol)
yupp DM'ed :))

++ I will not be on here for the next hour so hopefully this doesn't blow up too much lolol

Localforeigner

I'm working on a new story that I would love for some editing on if the offer is still going! There is no Smut (at least yet and it will be a long way off before I consider putting any in).

skillet

a frying pan
is this offer still on?

I'm working on a new story that I would love for some editing on if the offer is still going! There is no Smut (at least yet and it will be a long way off before I consider putting any in).
Yup! I will be dm'ing both of you in a short while when I get home. ^^

You crazy to write such a thread. Good luck!
ikr lol my passion for procrastination reaches new heights every day haha
thanks! :D

---

Aaand I'll put a stop here before I overwhelm myself into tears. Haha I might do this again when I'm bored tho :)))

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45782

Heya folks!
I'm bent on procrastinating on the 87 things I have to do this week and am willing to edit (as in, check/fix your grammar for you) whatever works ya got for free. Say goodbye to subject-verb disagreements and sentence fragments! Say hello to correctly comma-fied (?) compound sentences and verb tense consistency! >:)

**This is a limited time offer (?) but I don't know until when ahaha first come first serve, I guess? I'm willing to take more than one person haha and it'll be up until I actually get the motivation to do my own work until I feel like it; I'll say when I'm done in another reply to this I guess :D
Just comment on here! I'll dm you my email. or my discord. and then we can work on it on Google Docs. So yes, you'll need a Gmail account. D:

Only one rule: no smut. that stuff makes me feel awkward so whee

tanks! dk how many people will actually be interested in this lolol

Edit: I'm actually at work rn so my replies will most DEFINITELy be late.
Cool :D