Wish

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Do you have any wish you would love to come true?
I wish to get married... though while it isn't really a wish—'cause it isn't impossible—either way, in my case, I think this whole kind of thing is impossible to do.

I don't really understand what it means to love someone—does it have anything related to loving your family?

But then, when I asked that to my friend, he'd say, 'Would she like it if you said you love her just as how you love your parents... or your mom?'

Nevertheless, I didn't know what was the right answer, yet agreed anyway.

Then he'd retort, "See? If you love her that much—then you shouldn't compare or equally say your love to her with someone else. You love her as much as anyone else—that is true love. If my girlfriend said that, I'd be appalled then be happy because it is like implying she doesn't love you that much... and like how could you say that to someone you'd love forever...? Or maybe she was actually planning to use me and throw me away once I am poor." He sighed. "I don't know why I look so gloomy. It hadn't even happened to me yet. So yeah, you understand now?"

"Yeah... I think I'd rather love myself." I eluded looking at him, and confusingly looked at some couples—flirting like they own the street.

Marrying someone is impossible—let alone having a girlfriend... knowing that, I decided to wish for it. Not to increase the chances, or make it happen, but to boost my hopeful positivity.

D

Deleted member 45782

Many things. Good health, longevity, happiness success for self and loved ones. Good career that like doing that allows to create but also helps financially stable. Being able to self sustain on a good career, while also being able to open up and see if have any creativity worth pursuing. Being able independent and can help loved ones. Success with what I create. Health, bc that is the most important even if you got wealth, if you don't have health you can't do much. Longevity I realized that the year before univ how time is precious and I want to have as much time as I can with my loved ones and be able take them to vacation and treat them bc growing up you learn how some people don't get the best families, so you feel your family is pretty good and loving and grateful for it. I also want longevity bc more time to pursue things in life I wanna do and find happiness. Being able travel across the world and mostly peaceful around the world, no racism. A soulmate that is funny and cute and loves you like how you love them, feeling is mutual and will have your back same way you have yours to the end of time. Good friends that are there for you when you want talk someone your age, I do have some but most time isn't through hanging out in person a lot. Being happy with what accomplished in life, not living in regret of what is done and what is not done (probably the latter is what i might do a lot). Happiness, good health, longevity, success, love, creativity.

Hope everyone gets their wishes in life happily. Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 45782

I wish I had photographic memory, that way I can remember the huge amount of information thrown at me by my college. This will provide me more time to write my novel without worries.
That is a great wish too! To be able to retain all that info and recall it when needed. Great for learning and picking up a skill.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
i wish i could go back in time and redo some life choices, mostly: learn how to draw digitally! and write more stuff! and choose to translate certain series!
But what would happen to your past self? Would that person just disappear into thin air?

D

Deleted member 45782

i wish i could go back in time and redo some life choices, mostly: learn how to draw digitally! and write more stuff! and choose to translate certain series!
Hmm...if I could I would go back to hs and before I start college; go on a different path seems nice. Something true to what I kinda want to try. Seems a good wish. :)

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state
I would love to have muscles and something else to enlarge as well... Alas but a wish.

says demon as it's procrastinating on dunking the burning soul into the frozen lake before it gets used to being in magma...(also know to come from dragon read two words read there is a word that starts with c so now put dragon behind it now you have walah it is from a dragons ____)

Ruyi

༺ aureate sect ༻
But what would happen to your past self? Would that person just disappear into thin air?
That's the price you have to be prepared to pay when you change anything about you, to be honest. In the end it's a question of what you value more. For the choices I listed, I don't think it'd change me fundamentally; it'd just change my skill level in certain things---and perhaps the groups of readers I interact with. I'll still be happy at the end!

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
i just want to increase my luck stat. as in if i play gacha games, then i would guaranteed to get the character i wanted in just 10 big pulls or so (instead of lots of reroll and lamenting)

but i want it mostly for my real life tho, i can always reroll or just make do with available character in gacha games. real life doesn't always rewarding tedious perseverance.