Witch & Prince Hunt - A book about two mercenaries trying to save a Prince from a Witch

• Thread starter Deleted member 35578
  • Start date

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Marked Child - Witch & Prince Hunt is a DarkFantasy book set in the fictional world of Aeldraan. It's part of the Marked Child series. If this book does well, I'll be posting the entire series on here. So your support is appreciated!

Check it out : https://www.scribblehub.com/series/322817/marked-child--witch-amp-prince-hunt/
This reads like a good hardcover. Everything about it seems professionally done.
So I think it's a good story, or at least will be as I only read the first chapter.
But I'm not sure it's something that will do to well here specifically.

I can imagine finding this in a barnes and noble store, but not really fitting in this kind of website that is saturated with japanese style high fantasy, smut and comedy.

Your story reads like a typical sword and sorcery, and I like that. But the STYLE, this kind of writing, I dont see it often here.

If you read japanese works, they are very threadbare in terms of descriptions and such. They arent like western hardcovers which excel at describing settings, characters, expressions...those little details that fill out the story

Not to say it CANT do well here. I just dont expect it to without a steady update of chapters and whatnot. Since it doesnt seem like the kind of book that we usually get, this can either work in your favor or against it depending on how its handled.

Personally I find it a breath of fresh air.

D

Deleted member 35578

This reads like a good hardcover. Everything about it seems professionally done.
So I think it's a good story, or at least will be as I only read the first chapter.
But I'm not sure it's something that will do to well here specifically.

I can imagine finding this in a barnes and noble store, but not really fitting in this kind of website that is saturated with Japanese style high fantasy, smut and comedy.

Your story reads like a typical sword and sorcery, and I like that. But the STYLE, this kind of writing, I don't see it often here.

If you read Japanese works, they are very threadbare in terms of descriptions and such. They aren't like western hardcovers which excel at describing settings, characters, expressions...those little details that fill out the story

Not to say it CANT do well here. I just dont expect it to without a steady update of chapters and whatnot. Since it doesn't seem like the kind of book that we usually get, this can either work in your favor or against it depending on how its handled.

Personally I find it a breath of fresh air.

Thank you! I'm glad you like it. And yeah, I agree with everything you said. Having this series published as a traditional book is one of the things on my mind. I just want to have fun while writing so that It's not that much of a chore to finish it. I like to read people's comments and reviews, that's why I chose to publish on this website and others of the like. I realize everything about it being descriptive and that that kind of book is not common here, but there's no harm in it. If I get a handful of loyal readers who would support me until I finish it that'd be great. But as I said, should it get enough views and reactions, I might just publish atleast the first book on here for free. Either way it'd be a good experience!

Best regards.