Women ☕️

Iamnotabot

Bot of [Envy]
Do you have a Woman moment ?

Just yesterday i forgot how to make noodles, fucking noodles of all things, not pasta, not spagetti NOODLES. I still can't warp my head around the fact that i FORGOT how to make it. All you need is pour hot water into it and done, my gf was screaming next to me and i still pour in tap water.

So yeah woman :coffee:

4t4t

Yeah had some of these.
Once I was looking from my balcony and had a bunch of flower-petals in one hand and my phone in the other, instead of scattering 'em roses and showing my girl a mesmerizing-view.... I tossed my brand-new phone to the concrete-pavement from four-floors.
Felt exactly like... dying inside. :s_frown::rolleyes:

APieceOfRock

Yuri Lover, endeed!
Do you have a Woman moment ?

Just yesterday i forgot how to make noodles, fucking noodles of all things, not pasta, not spagetti NOODLES. I still can't warp my head around the fact that i FORGOT how to make it. All you need is pour hot water into it and done, my gf was screaming next to me and i still pour in tap water.

So yeah woman :coffee:
You forgot how to cook. That's not a women moment. That's a men moment

Anyways there's this one time I texted mom if she saw my phone anywhere, ON my phone.

melchi

What is a custom title?
A robot would forget if they had lost a sector of memory address space.

Sola-sama

Human Supremacist • African Warlord
I don't know... I don't make mistakes.
You must be one of those people who made quotes like 'nobody is perfect, and I am nobody'.

Yeah had some of these.
Once I was looking from my balcony and had a bunch of flower-petals in one hand and my phone in the other, instead of scattering 'em roses and showing my girl a mesmerizing-view.... I tossed my brand-new phone to the concrete-pavement from four-floors.
Felt exactly like... dying inside. :s_frown::rolleyes:
oof size.jpg

sanitylimited

i, as a volcano, didn't realize the stuff i squirt out when im hot and bothered had the potential for life. i thought i was shooting blanks