WORSHIP LEON DAREMOAL NOW [NOT CULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
don't click
1673215159712.png

I was a fool, now I must confess to my sins.

Greenwich Time 0, 21:44. LuoirM; me, dare to speak to the lord, Leon Daremoal that he was gonna be a one-off character.
I was faced with hell on earth, I thought.

1673215980962.png
1673215325047.png
1673215351762.png

But then the great worshipper; Nash, show me da wae. Now I can see it, all the pure essence of everything living in the galaxy is now just above my head, my every breath can now be transformed into powerful CO2 in this small mortal realm, I have risen to such great heights. New heights far beyond science and human perception, I was able to step into Area 51 and make Gaben count to 3 with a flick of my head, the cosmic supreme beings are still wishing to merge as one with me, creating an empire just for me because if I stay on this earth it will perish because my hegemony is too high, anyone who gets close to 3 meters will lose control. Sorry my fellows writers and readers, I now have to go to Void Realm to restrain my supreme power, 2 years later (it's 5 trillion years in Void Realm) I'll be back as a normal human and no one will remember me from the past.

Worship Leon Daremoal. You can not disobey, you have read these lines, he loves you, he'd be watching.
1673215629935.png
1673215658242.png
1673215730735.png
1673215701000.png

I was only nine years old. I loved Leon so much, I had all the merchandise and movies. I'd pray to Leon every night before I go to bed, thanking for the life I've been given. "Leon is love", I would say, "Leon is life". My dad hears me and calls me a faggot. I knew he was just jealous for my devotion of Leon. I called him a cunt. He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel something touch me. It's Leon. I'm so happy. He whispers in my ear, "It's leon-ing time". He grabs me with his powerful hands, and puts me on my hands and knees. I spread my cheeks for Leon. It hurts so much, but I do it for him. I can feel my it tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Leon. He roars a mighty roar, as he fills me with his love. My dad walks in. Leon looks him straight in the eye, and says, "It's all Daremoal now". LEon leaves through my window. Leon is love. Leon is life.
Join me now

It's 5AM in Vietnam
All worth it

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
HAILLL LEON DAREMOAL YOU LITTTLEE SHIITTTSSS

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
But we need the ability to control the clouds to hail him and we need a ship made ot of whores to whorship him.

The material requirements are way to high. Rejected.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Use condom next time.