Worst gifts to give someone

peelsdeeni

The Unoriginal Disappointment
What do you think are the worst gifts you can give someone. You can make it as cursed as possible.
EX: "Today was a deaf kid's b-day! I gave him Airpods." or "My sister doesn't need chemotherapy anymore! I'll give her some shampoo to celebrate."

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀

peelsdeeni

You know, the meaning of this gift changes depending on who you gave it to.
A super busy mom with over 5 hell spawn. You are now her savior and she prays to you instead of God now.
A depressed teenager who is buried under overdue work, assignments, and stressed to death. Well, why hell there Satan if you know what I mean.
Yes, my friends have told me multiple times that I'm way too into dark humor.

K5Rakitan

Honestly though, I will never do that to my kid (or kids if I have more,) and my parents never pulled that shit on me. They sent me an easter basket when I was in university!

peelsdeeni

PFFFFFFT I say the worst gift you can ever give anyone is a cat.

Those rascals train you to wake up at certain times and you have to do it or else... Everything hits the floor! So...

I gift the world, cats! :blob_evil:
*cough* siblings*cough*
I do sympathize with you tho
One of my friends she has a (two actually)cat and everyday she has the worst bags under her eyes and she blames it all on her cats
She one day showed up at school and said,"Hey, you wanna see my battle scars?"
Then she pulled down her hoodie sleeve and showed my her cat's scratches.
Honestly though, I will never do that to my kid (or kids if I have more,) and my parents never pulled that shit on me. They sent me an easter basket when I was in university!
My parents are Asian and don't believe in giving gifts to their children

Valthan

My sister-in-law has a friend who will be having his 7th kid sometime this year (from woman number 5... he's never been married). For his birthday, she got him a pack of condoms and a vasectomy information pamphlet.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
What do you think are the worst gifts you can give someone. You can make it as cursed as possible.
EX: "Today was a deaf kid's b-day! I gave him Airpods." or "My sister doesn't need chemotherapy anymore! I'll give her some shampoo to celebrate."
My love

peelsdeeni

Aye, rather take this than nasty Easter chocolate. There's close to $90 worth of stuff in there.

...can I get one?:blob_aww:
Me when I'm in college and too poor to afford cleaning supplies and am too much of a coward to resort to stealing from the laudry mat's lost and found
My sister-in-law has a friend who will be having his 7th kid sometime this year (from woman number 5... he's never been married). For his birthday, she got him a pack of condoms and a vasectomy information pamphlet.
Don't know why but reminded me of this
take all the time you need to figure this out
Hint: r/holup
17cx2o1ggon41.jpg

K5Rakitan

You know, the meaning of this gift changes depending on who you gave it to.
A super busy mom with over 5 hell spawn. You are now her savior and she prays to you instead of God now.
A depressed teenager who is buried under overdue work, assignments, and stressed to death. Well, why hell there Satan if you know what I mean.
Yes, my friends have told me multiple times that I'm way too into dark humor.
I'd rather choose my own cleaning supplies, personally. Some of it is pretty toxic stuff. Also, I'm the type of person who always keeps backup supplies so I never run out. If I got a basket like that, I wouldn't have anywhere to put all that shit.
Aye, rather take this than nasty Easter chocolate. There's close to $90 worth of stuff in there.

...can I get one?:blob_aww:
I could make some of my cleaning scrub for you . . . or just give you the recipe.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Depends on some circumstances.

- Give a woman whose on a diet, a delicious assortment of sweets and full of calories.

-Give a man make-up(unless you know he isn't gay).

-Give a person whose afraid of blood, a blood bag.

-For me, send me a rotten watermelon and I hope I don't track your place down and slit your throat when you sleep.

K5Rakitan

My parents are Asian and don't believe in giving gifts to their children
I wrote a bunch of parodies for my child. If you want, you can pretend I'm your mom when you read/sing them. They're part of my Lewd Poems collection, link in signature.
-For me, send me a rotten watermelon and I hope I don't track your place down and slit your throat when you sleep.
OMG, that reminds me of my ex! I came back to give him a second chance, and there was a rotting watermelon on a wood table. It also soaked some papers underneath it, sticking the papers to the table. Icky!

peelsdeeni

For me the worst gift you can give me would be shitty anime recommendations. I am a weeb through and through, if you insult me by sending me an anime you KNOW is shitty, I will hunt you down (on the internet, us weebs usually don't have much "outside" exposure so we generally lack stamina) and draw first blood
its either that or a oatmeal raisin cookie disguised as a chocolate chip cookie. That, that there is an unforgivable crime

D

Deleted member 45782

For me the worst gift you can give me would be shitty anime recommendations. I am a weeb through and through, if you insult me by sending me an anime you KNOW is shitty, I will hunt you down (on the internet, us weebs usually don't have much "outside" exposure so we generally lack stamina) and draw first blood
its either that or a oatmeal raisin cookie disguised as a chocolate chip cookie. That, that there is an unforgivable crime
do virtual cookies count? :blob_hide:

K5Rakitan

You are tempting my inner troll!